What's new

When you revisit an old favourite

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
I am so lucky!! :)
Whilst looking for something else, I unearthed a bottle of El Diablo Sweet Voodoo that I had forgotten we had. As luck would have it, I had an empty, freshly built Boro waiting to go in a Billet Box. :) Gosh!!! I had forgotten just how wonderful these liquids are :worship::worship:

As there are a lot of newer members around I felt it timely to bring El Diablo to their attention. Created by our very own @DakotaMai these are REALLY worth seeking out. So Fill Yer Boots Folks :)

It's great when you find an old bottle of juice you forgot all about :) My Mrs made me clean out my work bag the other day (haven't been to work since February last year due to ill health) there was only a 30ml bottle of Bunkr rhubarb tarte in the front pouch! Sadly there's only about 7ml in the bottle, but it's nearly two years old and dark as hell! I'm going to get tore in to it later on, will report back :D

I am so lucky!! :)
Whilst looking for something else, I unearthed a bottle of El Diablo Sweet Voodoo that I had forgotten we had. As luck would have it, I had an empty, freshly built Boro waiting to go in a Billet Box. :) Gosh!!! I had forgotten just how wonderful these liquids are :worship::worship:

As there are a lot of newer members around I felt it timely to bring El Diablo to their attention. Created by our very own @DakotaMai these are REALLY worth seeking out. So Fill Yer Boots Folks :)
How old was it mate. I found in the back of my cupboard a mix I did late last year. Like the above post, dark as. I've been eyeing it off now and then the last couple of days. A lemon meringue cream. I'll give it a go when I build up the courage.

I’ve been looking at revisiting her range again been 2 years since my last eldiablo loved them all great stuff

Latest update.
Placed and order the other day and WOW............ We are BOTH guilty of not remembering these wonderful liquids :(
Vic sent us a few extras as well as those which we ordered and I have to say The Lime Cupcake is out of this world!! The Lime is subtle, but then it is supposed to be!! Think of a Lime Drizzle Cake and you bang on the money :)
Passion Bomb is EVERYTHING we remembered and is all the more exceptional for it!
Sweet Voodoo, well there's nothing else to say!! Lives up to its name :)
Alfenique is such a clever blend. At first I found the Mango to be possibly too much to the fore, but by the time I had done a tankful......... HOOKED!!!!
Beelzebub....... THIS is where our favourite lies. Needs nothing else said!!
Jose Luis is absolutely BONKERS and all the better for being so............. I believe, but could be wrong, that this is now her Top Seller and I can see why!

Expect repeat orders very shortly Vic :) @DakotaMai :worship::worship::worship:

Latest update.
Placed and order the other day and WOW............ We are BOTH guilty of not remembering these wonderful liquids :(
Vic sent us a few extras as well as those which we ordered and I have to say The Lime Cupcake is out of this world!! The Lime is subtle, but then it is supposed to be!! Think of a Lime Drizzle Cake and you bang on the money :)
Passion Bomb is EVERYTHING we remembered and is all the more exceptional for it!
Sweet Voodoo, well there's nothing else to say!! Lives up to its name :)
Alfenique is such a clever blend. At first I found the Mango to be possibly too much to the fore, but by the time I had done a tankful......... HOOKED!!!!
Beelzebub....... THIS is where our favourite lies. Needs nothing else said!!
Jose Luis is absolutely BONKERS and all the better for being so............. I believe, but could be wrong, that this is now her Top Seller and I can see why!

Expect repeat orders very shortly Vic :) @DakotaMai :worship::worship::worship:

You are both very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed them :-)

Finally got my backside back on the forum too otherwise I would have missed this completely.

I’ve been on St Louis as my ADV for a couple of months now, that’s my current favourite. I’m due a switch to Passion Bomb though :14:

After years of vaping desserts Im turning back towards the tobaccos.
Had me a severe hankering for some El Torro, nothing else has come close to a cigar.

Talking of shameless plugs

61Jdgny4kiL._SY355_.jpg

Sadly you can't blow smoke up once fitted. ;)

Not tried it yet, but I have a 50ml bottle of the Sweet Voodoo in my drawer waiting. I’ve tried a few of the El Diablo range now and have been impressed. I doubt any different for the SV going by your comments @Rob

Back
Top Bottom