What's new

what's your preferred cotton wicking material?

Your best Wicking material

• Fiber Freaks Original

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas Tuff

• Celtic Cotton

• Ko Gen Do

• UD Organic

• Total voters
The more I use Kendo gold the more I like it. Took me a while to get used to it but great wicking.

cotton bacon v2 is the one i use most native wicks i sometimes use and iam thinking about getting some kendo gold to try...

cotton bacon v2 is the one i use most native wicks i sometimes use and iam thinking about getting some kendo gold to try...
Give it a go. Its a tad weird as its like got like a silicon feel to it and the juice just doesn't soak in straight away but when it does its great it very very porous and fluffy. Its got a goldy colour to it as well. But I suppose thats how its got its name.

Give it a go. Its a tad weird as its like got like a silicon feel to it and the juice just doesn't soak in straight away but when it does its great it very very porous and fluffy. Its got a goldy colour to it as well. But I suppose thats how its got its name.
hi thanks for your reply iam willing to try anything so i will get some when i get paid and give it a go..

So just to quickly update -

I bought myself a tub of Fuzion and can say it just about eclipses Cotton Bacon - yes it does cost more but you get a lot of cotton and I've found it has just as low a break in but it wick somewhat better (willingly) and taste testing I'd say a bit warmer - if you know what I'm saying. Fuzion seems to be coiled in the tub and is very easy to pull what you need and I've found I'm wasting less than I would with CB..CB v2 is still very good but would say on balance it is just pipped to 2nd position.

Next up is either Fuzz organic or Texas Tuff and I'll pop back with another small update.

Cotton Bacon V2 and Cotton Candy Collection.

Cotton Candy wicks and tastes better than Bacon, but Bacon seems more durable.

Back
Top Bottom