What's new

What's the best chain vaping tank?

Hi mate. So are you saying tanks that use mesh coils wont/dont get hot chain vaping?
They shouldn't do no. I can't speak for every tank out there haha But in my experience the mesh never heat up as much chain vaping compared to standard coils.

As i say the crown 4 tank is a prime example, the normal coils in the box did heat the tank up, the mesh coils i picked up to try i could chain vape without any issues. The falcon did as well, the F1 coil cracked my glass, the M1 coil was flawless.

I think the only real difference is where the heat is. For example the new fireluke 2 tank with the twister did have a heating issue slightly on the single mesh coil, but only really focused on the bottom of the tank/top of the stick rather than the whole chimney of the tank.

All my experience mind you, im sure there is a bad mesh coil out there somewhere i haven't tried yet haha

They shouldn't do no. I can't speak for every tank out there haha But in my experience the mesh never heat up as much chain vaping compared to standard coils.

As i say the crown 4 tank is a prime example, the normal coils in the box did heat the tank up, the mesh coils i picked up to try i could chain vape without any issues. The falcon did as well, the F1 coil cracked my glass, the M1 coil was flawless.

I think the only real difference is where the heat is. For example the new fireluke 2 tank with the twister did have a heating issue slightly on the single mesh coil, but only really focused on the bottom of the tank/top of the stick rather than the whole chimney of the tank.

All my experience mind you, im sure there is a bad mesh coil out there somewhere i haven't tried yet haha
Ahh, ok. Yeah I'd agree they dont heat up as much as the older coils. I do chain vape now n then if the mood hits me, they get hot my mesh tanks when I do but yeah when compared, definitely not as much as my old tanks did. When I used to use the old Cleito, damn that'd get hot.

@sacred this is the coil I am using. This is where I buy them from too. I buy 1 to 3 packs at a time. Does not tell me if they are mesh or not :( how can I tell?

https://www.eleafus.com/ec-m-ec-n-0-15ohm-head-5pcs.html

I buy the multi hole
seems they are in fact mesh coils.

If they are heating up far too much then they are quite poorly designed in that sense. I know the leaf tanks aren't very good from other options on them as well. So that may be your issue, the fact its Eleaf.

I do have an eleaf to review in the coming weeks so i will get first hand experience with one then haha

Once you switch to the falcon M1 coils you will see a massive improvement on the vape quality, flavour, heating issues and coil life i would imagine.

Vape tank is the best vape accessory for anyone who is beginning to vape or is already a vaper. But the main point here is to select such a vaping accessory that should actually be comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom