What's new

What mod to pair with freemax fire luke 2?

Mark.allheart

Hi all I bought a freemax fire luke 2 a while back and have just been running it every now and then when bored of my zlide tank and want something different on my innokin kroma a mod. Obviously this drains the battery at super speed. So I wanted to get some suggestions for a suitable mod to pair with it on a low budget (under 50 quid) I've no idea if a single 18650 is enough or if I need something more.

Thanks

You'd probably need more than a single battery if you want it to last. The Vaporesso Gen is a cracking dual 18650 mod which you can get for about £35 ATM from TECC when you use the code POTV20.

Don't know the wismec so can't really comment but the Aegis Legend is another very good mod indeed

Gonna take a shot on the geekvape legend and a couple of the avatar 3000mah 18650 batteries. With the discount code comes out at £56 which is perfect (cheers for that btw)
Assume I can charge through device fir a bit and if I get on with it I'll buy some more batteries and a proper charger.

Gonna take a shot on the geekvape legend and a couple of the avatar 3000mah 18650 batteries. With the discount code comes out at £56 which is perfect (cheers for that btw)
Assume I can charge through device fir a bit and if I get on with it I'll buy some more batteries and a proper charger.
The Legend is an excellent choice and I hope it works out for you! In terms of charging as it's a dual battery it's not something I would recommend really, you can at a pinch but if you have a look on Fogstar and buy a charger it would be much better and safer. If money is an issue then if you click the link below there is a decent enough charger (damaged box but the charger itself is fine) and if you use the discount code POTV20 the charger will cost you £4.80 and they do free delivery. Ordered myself one yesterday!!
https://www.fogstar.co.uk/collections/xtar-chargers/products/xtar-vc2-br-damaged-packaging-clearance

Back
Top Bottom