What's new

What did you order today?

Now it's official and paid for i can mention that i bought another Suicide Mods/Dovpo Abyss from the Classifieds. This time the Storm Version. What a Bargain too.

You did well @LordOdin and it comes from a tremendous original home, so you're in for a treat :worship:

I know i am well pleased, this will be my second one, not sure if i should get the Classic and complete the set. I think they are my favourite mod atm.

Funny thing, I only said to Carol today that if I can get a trade for my Storm, I would have a Classic like a shot. She has all 3 and I love the Classic the most. I see 4 more colours are now appearing?

Funny thing, I only said to Carol today that if I can get a trade for my Storm, I would have a Classic like a shot. She has all 3 and I love the Classic the most. I see 4 more colours are now appearing?

Well if 4 more are coming i ain't going to buy all 7 lol, i have the Onyx but quite like the look and the name of the Storm, not really looked at the Classic but isn't it pretty similar to the Storm ?. I do think they should put the Tank on sale in case of any accidents but then again if the Glass get's broke you only need the Glass. I think it would be nice to have a spare though.

Another smart PNP coil from Primevapes & that's it this week & already got plenty of liquid plus I'm skint again lol.

Another smart PNP coil from Primevapes & that's it this week & already got plenty of liquid plus I'm skint again lol.

I decided to get a Wotofo SMRT Coil. I ordered it from a seller i use on eBay all the time, it works out cheaper as he doesn't charge postage. Have you tried it yet @Mutley1 it looks a nice bit of kit.

Not sure about the Manta, because of the wicking, but wanted free delivery

order.JPG

Back
Top Bottom