What's new

What did you order today?

Just about to pay for a Sat22/Satburn combo, a Hellfire V2 hybrid and a V4. Then, as long as the sun pops out, a quick trip to big town to get them.

that's changed hands 2 or 3 times now I think, well done

Wow at least this time it's got a forever home, i also own Fonzie now Stu as well. I will be in touch soon with a request and a couple of questions that you may know the answer to, Hope all is good with Liz n Alfie as well as yourself, sadly it's been a year today since i lost Austin but i got my memories and he like all the other boxer dogs before him won't be forgotten. Speak to you soon .

5 lovely juices from @Lee
----------------------------------
200ml shortfill of just jam strawberry.
100ml shortfill of just jam raspberry doughnut
And a box of 20 Nic Shots.
From Washington vape
-------------------------------
A dead rabbit challenge cap in brass from the classies @wonkyhorn .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dead rabbit RDA in stainless from ebay.
------------------------------------------------------
Another dead rabbit rda and challenge cap in stainless from gumtree and big thank you @Arawn1975! for putting me on too the seller of this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And 2 tins of Demon Kill 0.25 ohm violence alien v2 coils.

A Kylin Mini V2 from New Vaping and a few nic salts to qualify for free postage
Screenshot_20210304-092516_Aqua%20Mail.jpg

Ordered yesterday a Coil Master Vape Bag for £9.99 ( to keep my build tools in and other vape bits for when away from home )
Today i order some Magnets for my Mechs ( thanks to @tootingyoda for for posting about these ).

Back
Top Bottom