What's new

What did you order today?

I wouldn't do that. This stuff fizzes up without any agitation. Just break down all your tanks, put them in a pyrex bowl. Add hot water and a scoop of powder. Let it fizz for about 5 minutes. Then rinse in cold water. The results are incredible. Looking like new.

Ok cheers, good advice, do you put the O-rings in as well? Sorry for all the q’s

I put the lot in. I didn't remove the o rings tho. Just separated the glass, base, chamber, top cap and drip tip. Chucked it all in and watched it fizz.

Drip hacks concentrates, IVG concentrate, 72mg nic, Augvape Drugs 2 rda, Purge X rda, fused clapton wire and some Shytots shortfills.

Some Manabush loveliness. Been waiting for a discount to offset the price of shipping [emoji16]
Screenshot_2020-11-23-21-07-19-171_com.my.mail.jpeg

Just bought the Geekvape Aegis Max with Zeus tank from ecigone, been needing a new setup for ages and liked how these are seemingly indestructible, £39.99 aswell which looks a steal!

2 x 21700 molicells from Fogstar too.

Looking forward to trying it all!

Now I've ordered some juices from Primevape after reading previous posts, knew there was a reason I tried to stay away from here!

Well I've just got into vaping the past month or so. Still figuring out what's right for me but I've just picked up a Vaporesso VM Stick 18 and two bottles of Nasty Juice for under £20 quid from Vapestreams. Included the shipping as well.
Hoping I can take advantage of more sales and build up a bit of a back log of juices so I've always got something new to try.

Another 5 litres of gloop and half a litre of nic. Brings me up to 15l gloop, 4l pg and 1.5l nic. Should see me through the impending

Some Manabush Christmas specials and some really cheap Wick Liquor from Washington Vapes. 2 50ml shortfills for £1.99 each and a 150ml for £14.99

Back
Top Bottom