What's new

What Compact mod - 18650 or built in not fussed

Where did that come from mate?
Yes @AJT where did you get it from?? I may be wrong but isn’t it a new one from Innokin?
Think I may have seen it somewhere and thought “ Ooohhh I like the look of that “”
From the Innokin giveaway. I got one as well & it is a cracking mod for it's size. Shame the Zlide is wasted on a hooligan vaper like me :D

Currently got an Aegis Mini and although it lasts all day by the latter part it’s running a bit low and definitely not kicking out the wattage.

After a compact mod with a bigger battery or 18650.

I only use wattage and 50-60 watts so doesn’t have to have all the extras.

Only thing I’m concerned about is that is pretty compact and if it’s hit a a battery a good battery door lol.

Not fussed about brand or if it’s Uk or China.
Hi, 50 to 60 watts, there is a huge difference in run time and amps drawn depending on the ohm's of the coils. What coils for what tank and what ohms are they? You'd probably be best going for a 20700 or 21700 mod to future proof things if you use now a higher ohm coil, say .5, but later want to go lower to .15.

From the Innokin giveaway. I got one as well & it is a cracking mod for it's size. Shame the Zlide is wasted on a hooligan vaper like me :D

Ahh Ok,,,, nice one @nwhornet. I’ll be on the lookout for one when they’re released. I’d only want the mod on its own & not kit form.

i second the armour pro, with a good 21700 you will rest assured at the power you need . I use one for a year now and just love it and the power curve is really useful.

Yes was from the Innokin giveaway but I’m also on the lookout for another one I like it so much..it’s pre order everywhere presently.Excellent mod I also have a armour pro and korma is way way better for me..used it since I got it and think it great..good all round.

How is the battery door on the armour pro? Read it has a few issues?

I ordered the AL85 just because I couldn’t go wrong at £12.99 but I do like Vaporesso stuff.

I ordered the AL85 just because I couldn’t go wrong at £12.99 but I do like Vaporesso stuff.
I keep accidentally opening mine but that could be my big hands..

Excellent! I like both my AL85's for compactness.

If you decide the route of a compact dual 18650, i've got a Smok mod in the classifieds that should fit the bill

Back
Top Bottom