What's new

What Compact mod - 18650 or built in not fussed

JayX2A

Postman
Currently got an Aegis Mini and although it lasts all day by the latter part it’s running a bit low and definitely not kicking out the wattage.

After a compact mod with a bigger battery or 18650.

I only use wattage and 50-60 watts so doesn’t have to have all the extras.

Only thing I’m concerned about is that is pretty compact and if it’s hit a a battery a good battery door lol.

Not fussed about brand or if it’s Uk or China.

A nice cheap Smok AL85 will fit the bill, currently £12 from Washington Vapes, just add an 18650 :)

TBH pushing 50-60w from a single battery is not going to last that long.
The Aegis Mini charges pretty rapid and youll not really notice an improvement from any single 18650 mod.
If you are still set then a Rinco Mechman despite the name is a fully regulated mod and add a spare battery would suit.

Vaporesso Armour pro, if you can find one. Takes single 18650 or 2x700. Get a 40T or P42A and you'll get a reasonable vape time.

Just started using a innokin korma-R mod today it’s a single 18650 and I’m finding it brilliant my favourite mod to date..does everything you want and it’s simple and not over complicated.
Excellent battery door that won’t open by mistake and just feels great in the hand plus it’s a nice size.

Just started using a innokin korma-R mod today it’s a single 18650 and I’m finding it brilliant my favourite mod to date..does everything you want and it’s simple and not over complicated.
Excellent battery door that won’t open by mistake and just feels great in the hand plus it’s a nice size.

Where did that come from mate?

‘Only’ 50-60w is a fair bit of power. I’d be looking for a dual 18650 or single 21700 mod.

Compact dual mods - Asmodus Minikin 2 or 3. Eleaf Invoke. Wismec Reuleaux Gen3 Dual.

Where did that come from mate?

Yes @AJT where did you get it from?? I may be wrong but isn’t it a new one from Innokin?
Think I may have seen it somewhere and thought “ Ooohhh I like the look of that “”

Back
Top Bottom