What's new

Want a Single Coil RDA ??

ive a recurve(oversquonks like a bastard) my tobhino pisses all over it, waiting on a hermetic from ecigone for not very much(not sure offer is still on)

Have you chance to try the Hermetic out yet @cheltenham cat ?? £9.99 on Ecigone still so considering grabbing one. Reviews appear pretty good

For single coils I'm still using my first ever rebuildable - a Phenotype-L. The post holes are big enough that you can get two on it if you want, but I don't. The coil sits quite high so there's room for a fair chunk of wicking if, like me, you want to chuck a big old glug of juice down its neck and forget about it for a while. :)

Recurve is decent, you can see when you've got enough juice in it. Castle, Wasp Nano, DPro mini all decent little rda's.

Just got this yesterday and it's awesome with the flavour single coil srdta but it's got normal 510 pin as well easy to fill and use!!

My downside on it is only the deck is quete small for me but all 2,5 mm coils are superb flush going in :)

£13,50 with postage from AlliExpress with some waiting time thou....

Galaxies mtl srdta
20181218_225353.jpeg

The Pulse 22 would be great for a first squonk rda. Easy to build and a nice deep juice well to help avoid oversquonking. The wasp nano is a decent little rda but doesn't hold a lot of juice so could get a little bit sticky until you're used to when to squonk.

As all above, plus...

C-roll by Ambition Mods
Freedom by 5GVape
Shogun by Vaperz Cloud

All good, reasonably priced, 22mm single coil, squonk-able RDA's

C Roll by ambition mods. I've got a pulse 22 & I think the c roll is miles better with the exact same coil in. It's much more restrictive but better flavour, easy to build on, never leaks on me, no spit back, brilliant rda. It's not 510 or 810 compatible, which is a pain, but the drip tip is nice.

C Roll by ambition mods. I've got a pulse 22 & I think the c roll is miles better with the exact same coil in. It's much more restrictive but better flavour, easy to build on, never leaks on me, no spit back, brilliant rda. It's not 510 or 810 compatible, which is a pain, but the drip tip is nice.

FT have whatever-the-size-is to 510 adapters. I have one coming for mine! :)

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9676814

Back
Top Bottom