What's new

Voopoo Drag X

quincey43

Achiever
I was lucky enough to win a Drag X on a Voopoo giveaway and I have to say not being much of a DTL vaper I am really enjoying this pod-mod. I have a 0.6ohm coil in and it is a very very comfortable restricted DTL. It is beautifully build and the airflow works a treat, the whole thing just feels solid and looks good too, well pleased!

Been considering one of these (the S version). Coils go right up to 1ohm, but I'd read the biggest prob for MTL was the wide-bore tip. How do you find it?

Been considering one of these (the S version). Coils go right up to 1ohm, but I'd read the biggest prob for MTL was the wide-bore tip. How do you find it?
I do have some 1.0ohm coils and I'm sure the airflow would close enough for MTL but the drip tip is much to wide for a comfortable MTL vape I would think, I will try a 1.0ohm coil next when I have used the juice in the pod.

Yeah, for us who enjoy a more pure DL vape, there are some quite good surprises in MTL.

I´ve just discovered MTL with some pods and, surpirsingly, I like it. im specially attracted by the "new" pod/mod range. Very interesting devices in this sub-family

Yeah, for us who enjoy a more pure DL vape, there are some quite good surprises in MTL.

I´ve just discovered MTL with some pods and, surpirsingly, I like it. im specially attracted by the "new" pod/mod range. Very interesting devices in this sub-family
Funnily enough being a dedicated MTL vaper I am amazed I like this so much!! One thing it will be easier getting shortfill juices and just adding nic shot for 3mg, my stash of 72mg nic is getting a bit short.

I was lucky enough to win a Drag X on a Voopoo giveaway and I have to say not being much of a DTL vaper I am really enjoying this pod-mod. I have a 0.6ohm coil in and it is a very very comfortable restricted DTL. It is beautifully build and the airflow works a treat, the whole thing just feels solid and looks good too, well pleased!
great minds. I also used a 0.6 ohm coil that I already had for restricted DTL at 25w with the airflow half open and really like it.
although its slightly bigger than the vinci x it feels smaller and better in the hand due to the shape and the soft leather, I don't like using the vinci x outdoors as I don't feel I have a good grip on it but the drag x will definatly get used outdoors.
I like how easy it is to see juice level and how strong the 3 magnets holding the pod in place are.
I done the firmware update to get the score rank on it (im now 2 star iron) it would be nice if this was resetable by the user and somehow tied into coil life or something, as it is its just there because it can be.
the only things I would like different is a 510 drip tip so that we can use a narrow drip tip if we choose to and make the little knob for adjusting the airflow a little smaller so theres less chance to adjust it taking in and out of pocket/bag.
thanks again @VOOPOO

I use the vinci x with the mechlyfe rba head for mtl. They both take the same pnp coils but with how wide the mouthpiece is on the drag pod id say the vinci would be a better choice for mtl though ive not tried the 1 ohm coils only the rba.

great minds. I also used a 0.6 ohm coil that I already had for restricted DTL at 25w with the airflow half open and really like it.
although its slightly bigger than the vinci x it feels smaller and better in the hand due to the shape and the soft leather, I don't like using the vinci x outdoors as I don't feel I have a good grip on it but the drag x will definatly get used outdoors.
I like how easy it is to see juice level and how strong the 3 magnets holding the pod in place are.
I done the firmware update to get the score rank on it (im now 2 star iron) it would be nice if this was resetable by the user and somehow tied into coil life or something, as it is its just there because it can be.
the only things I would like different is a 510 drip tip so that we can use a narrow drip tip if we choose to and make the little knob for adjusting the airflow a little smaller so theres less chance to adjust it taking in and out of pocket/bag.
thanks again @VOOPOO
I agree with everything you say and would be lovely to be able to use a MTL drip tip. I think it is a real looker and just feels so comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom