What's new

Voopoo drag problems

Hi, has anyone had any luck in fixing their Voopoo Drag not turning on. I have the same problem also. Have to pop the batteries out to restart. Also my computer won’t recognise my device anymore. It did when I first got it, had no problem but since I have to pop the batteries out to turn it on , nothing. I have the black resin one purchased in November 17. Most frustrating

Hi, has anyone had any luck in fixing their Voopoo Drag not turning on. I have the same problem also. Have to pop the batteries out to restart. Also my computer won’t recognise my device anymore. It did when I first got it, had no problem but since I have to pop the batteries out to turn it on , nothing. I have the black resin one purchased in November 17. Most frustrating

Where did you get it from... Contact the vendor see what they say.... Mine is a Voopoo paperweight.

My problem is solved somehow. I realised if I plug an empty usb cable to my Drag I realised it can be turn of with 5 clicks without pop the batteries out. When it turn off itself I put some random usb cable to it that is not connected to computer and it starts to work normal. Now there are no problems with my device. It fixed itself I dont know how.

And Voopoo is not responding to emails, support ticets, and facebook mesages. The company is really trash.

My problem is solved somehow. I realised if I plug an empty usb cable to my Drag I realised it can be turn of with 5 clicks without pop the batteries out. When it turn off itself I put some random usb cable to it that is not connected to computer and it starts to work normal. Now there are no problems with my device. It fixed itself I dont know how.

And Voopoo is not responding to emails, support ticets, and facebook mesages. The company is really trash.

I'll have to try the USB cable trick as nothing else has worked. I connected it to my laptop. It let me change the fonts and wotnot. But no go on the software update. Communication error every time I try

I've just heard back from Voopoo and they have asked me to send a video of the problem.
So I've done that and hopefully I'll hear back soon.
I reached them through going onto their website and clicking on the Facebook icon, it takes you to their Facebook page then I sent them a message through messenger.
Hope this helps.

I don't do Facebook.. And I can't really complain to the supplier as I was given the mod to do a review

Wahey my voopoo drag lives to vape another day..
A long time back it developed "sleep apnea" and would go bye byes instead of going into standby.. And wouldn't start back up without popping the batteries out first... opened it to check if any juice had got inside (it hadn't) this was a good while back , then it went on the shelf gathering dust.. . Out of curiosity recently i popped some batteries in it. And it seems to be working fine.. It still feels like a fucking housebrick in the hand tho

IMG_20180713_175021.jpg

Last edited:
@HAZZA1962 i won't be using it long enough to find out if it keeps going... I've got plenty of nicer mods so it's going back on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom