What's new

Voopoo drag problems

Does anyone managed to resolve this? Im having exactly same problem with both firmwares (1.0.0.1 and 1.0.0.2) . When i turn off the device, i must pop up the batteries to turn it on again

I have the same problem. When I turn off my Drag I can't turn on it with 5 clicks. I must take off the batteries and take back again to turn it on. Did you solve the problem? I sent several emails to VooPoo but they did not reply back.

I have the same problem. When I turn off my Drag I can't turn on it with 5 clicks. I must take off the batteries and take back again to turn it on. Did you solve the problem? I sent several emails to VooPoo but they did not reply back.
I didn't manage to sort mine out. Mine got worse, I drains batteries without being used... I'm gutted, I'd grown to like it alot.. It's sitting there gathering dust.. I got mine for review from health cabin so I have no Warranty claim.

These the first silver ones or black resin?

Mines the black resin version

These the first silver ones or black resin?

Mines the black resin version

Mine was regular grey version.

Btw I solved my problem. I just downgrade to V 1.0.0.0 and the "take the batteries off and on to turn on the device" problem is solved.

UPDATE: After couple hours of my device is start to turn off itself and I need to take off batteries and take on to make it work. :(

Last edited:
I have had mine for 2 months or so (silver resin) and this has just started happening to mine. It is concerning as I haven't altered the firmware or device in anyway so it suggests a deterioration of some kind. Hopefully @VOOPOO know of this issue and can resolve it with a firmware update

I have had mine for 2 months or so (silver resin) and this has just started happening to mine. It is concerning as I haven't altered the firmware or device in anyway so it suggests a deterioration of some kind. Hopefully @VOOPOO know of this issue and can resolve it with a firmware update
@VOOPOO @VOOPOO @VOOPOO

they been tagged a few times... They Don't seem too bothered as I haven't seen them replying to any questions Yet

I sent them 4 emails and write them on Facebook but they just don't care. I'm really disapointed about this company and I never will buy Voopoo products again.

Btw, I find some weird solution about the problem. Just plug an empty USB cable to your drag and try to open it with 5 clicks. It's sometimes working. Really weird but it is easier than removing the batteries.

Back
Top Bottom