What's new

Voopoo drag problems

gary68

Legend
Anyone else have a voopoo drag that likes to go to sleep alot?
My one, if not used for a short while goes to sleep(no surprises there) the thing is it won't wake up on pressing the fire button. I have to pop the battery out and back in, then it works fine till it goes bye byes again.
I was wondering if anyone has the same problem.
Oh yeah and if I turn it off (5 clicks) it won't wake up without the battery shuffle.
Wonder if updating the software might fix it.. I'll have to dust off the laptop.

Last edited:
Not had that happen with mine, which I have had since they were first released and has been used a lot.

Have you upgraded the firmware to v 1.0.0.1?

Not had that happen with mine, which I have had since they were first released and has been used a lot.

Have you upgraded the firmware to v 1.0.0.1?
Christ on a bike. It's doing my head in lol... I downloaded the upgrade file. Installed the software. All going well, altered the graphics a bit. Try to install update and get a communication error

I seem to remember it took a couple of attempts to get it to connect, but it was a few months ago I did it.

I'm just gonna live with it's little idiosyncrasies. I'd connected fine and I changed all the graphics. It just won't let me do the 1.0.0.1 upgrade. Kept coming up communication error and disconnecting the drag..

Maybe @VOOPOO can help. They not logged in for a while tho.

Never had an issue with my DRAG, been spot on since day 1 - where did you get it from?

Never had an issue with my DRAG, been spot on since day 1 - where did you get it from?
Got sent it for review from health cabin i can't really claim on warranty as I didn't pay for it

I'm just gonna live with it's little idiosyncrasies. I'd connected fine and I changed all the graphics. It just won't let me do the 1.0.0.1 upgrade. Kept coming up communication error and disconnecting the drag..

Maybe @VOOPOO can help. They not logged in for a while tho.
Have you tried using a different USB cable?

Back
Top Bottom