What's new

VG/PG for MTL?

norsley

Initiate
My girlfriend has an aspire nautilus on an eleaf mod.. which is a mouth to lung vape? I believe..

We recently went to a vape shop and they have told us she can't have 70/30 juice in hers and didn't tell us why! Could anyone shed some light on this? It'd help if she could have 70/30 because then we try and share some juice.

Thanks in advance!

Hi
70/30 will work in the nautilus but it will clog the coils up a lot faster than 50/50 as the VG is thicker. i use heisenburg in mine at 12watts and it works fine but try not to take massive drags on it as the coil holes are quite small and will struggle to wick the cotton. a coil should last a good week or even longer while 50/50 the coil can last 2-3 weeks and ive had one last almost 4 weeks.

Hi
70/30 will work in the nautilus but it will clog the coils up a lot faster than 50/50 as the VG is thicker. i use heisenburg in mine at 12watts and it works fine but try not to take massive drags on it as the coil holes are quite small and will struggle to wick the cotton. a coil should last a good week or even longer while 50/50 the coil can last 2-3 weeks and ive had one last almost 4 weeks.

Makes sense now it's been explained! Thanks DJ

You'd be better off with a 50/50 or 60/40 blend, it will wick easier and probably taste better in the nautilus. The nautilus will wick some 70vg (depending on the overall viscosity) but in my experiences you won't be getting the best vape from the tank.

what kit are you using yourself?

hiya bud which nautilus is it the nautilus, nautilus mini, nautilus x or the nautilus 2 the juice will work in it but like @MrDJ said will clog your coils how ever i do use my nautilus x at 18 to 20 watts on the 1.5 ohm coils and get 2 weeks out of them thus allowing me to use the 70/30 ranges but this is due to the larger airflow aswell.

i would recommend the nautilus 2 if your partner wants to vape the 70/30 range its aspires part MTL part subohm if you like tank

lol, forget it again because it doesn't.

0.7 and 1.8 are the Nautilus 2 coils. :)

nautilus x goes to 1.5 ohm bud the nautilus 2 goes to 0.7 ohm making it a more hybrid tank its not the 0.5 and lower tank that most sub ohms are these days but its a step for those wanting to go from MTL to STL without losing a lung lol

She has a nautilus mini tank mate, no idea what the coil is running at.

I'm running a coolfire IV plus mod with the fatboy aspire cleito so I'm draining liquid! I'll let her know about the whole mixtures so hopefully we don't always have the get the shop blend of juice for her..

The info really has helped guys, thanks

Back
Top Bottom