What's new

Very Jelly

Has anyone tried the new Very Jelly eliquid, fancy trying it, particularly the juicy pear but can't find any reviews online.
never heard of them but i have been looking for a decent pear flavour for ages since my last import 50ml from california which cost almost £60 (dont ask :))

no description info on any flavours and also dont comply with distance selling act where a address and phone number has to be displayed so i wont be trying them.

@MrDJ, have you tried snow pear by Zap for Sub-Ohm. It’s really nice. Gabriela del Rosa is also nice by El-Diablo. You can get it in high and low VG.

@MrDJ, have you tried snow pear by Zap for Sub-Ohm. It’s really nice. Gabriela del Rosa is also nice by El-Diablo. You can get it in high and low VG.
not tried either o them mate so will wander of and take a gander. cheers.

never heard of them but i have been looking for a decent pear flavour for ages since my last import 50ml from california which cost almost £60 (dont ask :))

no description info on any flavours and also dont comply with distance selling act where a address and phone number has to be displayed so i wont be trying them.

Ouch!! £60-... I'm exactly the same in trying to find a nice pear flavour that isn't a mixed fruit and isn't pear drops you're right about the flavour descriptions, think I found the address and contact number tho https://www.veryjelly.com/terms-and-conditions/ could be wrong tho, I don't buy much juice online, prefer my local vape shop where you can try before you buy lol

Ouch!! £60-... I'm exactly the same in trying to find a nice pear flavour that isn't a mixed fruit and isn't pear drops you're right about the flavour descriptions, think I found the address and contact number tho https://www.veryjelly.com/terms-and-conditions/ could be wrong tho, I don't buy much juice online, prefer my local vape shop where you can try before you buy lol
i take it all back. i searched but couldnt find that on their website.

might try the Zapp that Coolio mentioned.
if you havnt seen my list this is worth bookmarking POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Back
Top Bottom