What's new

Vendors...how 'clean' is your prep area?

Where the magic, wonderful juice that is dripworx is created, looks good[emoji67]‍[emoji436][emoji67]‍[emoji436][emoji67]‍[emoji436]

Yup that's it mate, it's plexi glass. I ordered a new one earlier was only about £30 delivered so no big deal. As you say, easier to just replace than faff around polishing it. It's easy enough to remove :)
Next time you decide to do the old "Rol Ferris" with the paint brush nip to screwfix and get the stick on film for covering the window, You can just peel it off once the paint is dried on the walls or frame and no need to worry about the window itself...

Next time you decide to do the old "Rol Ferris" with the paint brush nip to screwfix and get the stick on film for covering the window, You can just peel it off once the paint is dried on the walls or frame and no need to worry about the window itself...

It's actually rather embarrassing because before I launched dripworx, I was actually a plasterer for 10 years, so I'm all too familiar with masking up windows [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's actually rather embarrassing because before I launched dripworx, I was actually a plasterer for 10 years, so I'm all too familiar with masking up windows [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
For some reason the phrase "Rodney, you Plonker" springs to mind...

Ahh, its plexi-glass (acrylic or perspex in other words). In that case don't go near it with a Stanley blade - that only works on actual glass. You might be able to polish the scratches out with Brasso, but as you have ordered a new sheet of acrylic, that's redundant.

Thread revival! I Just remembered this thread and thought I would post an update :D

IMG_0226.jpg IMG_0304.jpg IMG_0305.jpg IMG_0306.jpg IMG_0307.jpg IMG_0309.jpg

We also have an overflow room equipped with a Laminar Flowcab, but don't have any pics to hand unfortunately...

Thread revival! I Just remembered this thread and thought I would post an update :D

View attachment 183138 View attachment 183139 View attachment 183140 View attachment 183141 View attachment 183142 View attachment 183143

We also have an overflow room equipped with a Laminar Flowcab, but don't have any pics to hand unfortunately...
Nice mate. All first class.
Also as I'm halfway down this bottle of key lime crunch currently, I can say the work you put in definitely shows.

Well I think it’s time for ReservedCBD to jump on this and show off our cleanroom.

Featuring Dave our wild mixologist!

Well I think it’s time for ReservedCBD to jump on this and show off our cleanroom.

Featuring Dave our wild mixologist!

ULPA filter, stainless tables, wipe down walls and ceiling, lovely sticky matt, beard nets, hair net, gloves, disposable white overalls and full on booze wipe down gear :) we have containers to keep everything in and off the floor.

Any input on how to improve this please let us know where a new company as you know and we’re new to cleanrooms but we want be as clean as possible! Some lovely vendors with truly unique cleanrooms too!

1B35B284-0A32-4412-9381-3EB413F7F26D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom