What's new

Vaporesso Target pm80 coil update.

eyeball kid

Legend
Apologies for the thread but I've been talking about this to a few apes and couldn't remember where.
Had confirmation that there is going to be further develop of the GTX coils, so expect to see more ohm choices heading our way including tighter airflow, higher ohm coils for mtl fans.
The rba is already to go so that should land shortly.
Unfortunately due to the fact that all production is restricted currently, the rollout has been slower than it should be but it's On the way.I
Thanks to Jessica from @Vaporesso for the update.

I received a pack of the 0.2 coils yesterday, and it had a leaflet inside showing 5 coil options including the already available 0.2 and 0.3
There was no mention of the RBA in it, but i think it would be a welcome addition for most.

The best thing owners can do for the PM80, is invest in some non-TPD pods. I found the 2ml ones to require refilling constantly, and air bubbles would be trapped in the most awkward of places which made it difficult to fill properly. No such issues with the bigger pod.

I received a pack of the 0.2 coils yesterday, and it had a leaflet inside showing 5 coil options including the already available 0.2 and 0.3
There was no mention of the RBA in it, but i think it would be a welcome addition for most.

The best thing owners can do for the PM80, is invest in some non-TPD pods. I found the 2ml ones to require refilling constantly, and air bubbles would be trapped in the most awkward of places which made it difficult to fill properly. No such issues with the bigger pod.
Yeah if you look around the UK vendors and "read between the lines" you'll find the 4.5ml pods. Much easier to live with.

I tried this at the Expo on Saturday - OMG loved it - just trying to find one for a good price in the UK
The Target Degree POD was also amazeballs

They have done a great job :) and with more coils due to be released its going to even better!

I have one of these and for the odd time I like a dtl vape it is really good but to have more options on coils and especially a RBA would be brilliant so I look forward to seeing what comes out.

Please all.
Keep me and obviously vaporesso updated on any leaks from coils.
Best to keep them on their toes about coil quality.

Is there a consensus forming on which is the best coil for flavour in this mod?

Is there a consensus forming on which is the best coil for flavour in this mod?
For flavour I prefer the 0.2ohm coil by far, the 0.3ohm is good and longer battery life but doesn't quite deliver the warm flavourful DTL draw I prefer.

I'm struggling to find coils at the moment but I will likely buy a pack of both 0.2 & 0.3, the beauty is you have a 2nd pod so can swap over easily.

Back
Top Bottom