What's new

Vapings online presence dead?

Is vaping online dead now?

Over the past month, YouTube channels have been demonetised with more serious regulations coming in place. Links won't be allowed which will take down even the biggest channels without a purge of all their content.

Facebook rules changing and retrospectively banning groups. Giant groups such as ukvd went even after fixing what was wrong, more and more groups falling foul to this.

Google play store taking down apps completely now falling in line with apple.

Rumour is Google will derank websites so it will be nigh on impossible to find stuff online.

It's getting rather serious now in an attempt to remove even the mention of vaping from anywhere. Even Facebook groups have to be so censored to the extent , is that fun? Can't talk about buying anything or prices etc.

Places like this will be the last bastion for vapers , but if you can't find it on Google in the future then people will struggle to move over.

Scary stuff indeed now.
Over self importance?
Where do you get off you jumped up subject to nothing at all?
Theres some strange affiliations connected to the replies you receives that im sure the mods @Rob are aware of?

Rubbish you obviously don’t know where to look @Sacred Vape !!!
Haven’t you seen what’s been going on over the last week or so?

But surely POTV is your first port of call?
Mate I've been on here for years, that will never change haha

What's been happening over the past week?

Realistically forums are the last resort for people now and in that sense it's great for places like this that can house it all. The second hand market alone is missing but noone has considered that yet haha

I just worry that vapers won't be able to search for sites like this without them having to adhere to rules of Google. Same as Facebook groups are desperately trying to do now.

I just don't get the sheer money loss that comes with all of this.

Occult Scientis and junglist have been working their socks off with google and I still believe we are safe ........ for now.
The MeWe thing will last as long as it lasts and then no doubt new avenues will have been explored and be utilised.
My concerns lie with the Makers and Modders more than anyone else. "Most" have websites of course, but they don't create quite the same interaction, so it'll be interesting to see where things go next.

Quite a bit to be said for a UK Vaping forum after all then? How many times have we heard it?
"Oh, yeah I used to be on POTV, didn't know it was still going!!"

Well guess what............... WE ARE!!!

I think @Rob is right all I’m reading is doom and gloom but if your so hooked up on pictures of cats and your mates antics on Facebook then it’s terrible but we should be getting people here to join POTV

We have a competition running that you can win some cracking prizes for a fiver

The for sales section is a place you can trust as all the apes who sell wouldn’t dare shaft another member

Giveaways and a huge vendor section

Jesus even video reviews can be uploaded to Vimeo and shared on here

I can’t see a problem

Quoted from a vape show by someone that works for facebook in london

Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, even MeWe are all based in California. California want rid of vaping...period
California is now on the verge of bankruptcy, it started happening 5 years ago, when vaping took off,
All the states who are heavy on banning vaping. New Jersey, New York, California, Arkansas, the entire mid west, they all want a ban, they ALL agreed into the agreement, they now face bankruptcy....and if California files for state bankruptcy, it will take the United States down with it.
The US is heading for a crash in vaping in 10 months. Vape companies can still rely on UK/EU, Russia and Asia sales. Vaping will survive.We need to remember, it took the states two DECADES to accept the royal college smoking to tobacco link in the 60's. It cost them a decade of lawsuits, this is history repeating
Add to this the fact that CA and NY got so greedy with the BT money they raised bonds on it - THIS is the thing that would bankrupt these states,

Over self importance?
Where do you get off you jumped up subject to nothing at all?
Theres some strange affiliations connected to the replies you receives that im sure the mods @Rob are aware of?
what?

Jumped up subject to nothing at all?

Can you please elaborate what you mean?

what?

Jumped up subject to nothing at all?

Can you please elaborate what you mean?
All i have is an apology and say i was hammered.
My post probably makes less sense to me as it does to you.
I did see it Friday morning and in retrospect should have deleted it but didn't so I'm sorry.
My post does appear to be literate so all i have is it was hopefully not a reply to your post at all and i probably quoted you by mistake.
Sorry its all i have as said i was pi$$ed. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom