What's new

Vaping noob battery help

ToxicWarlord

Hi all, I've been vaping for the past year or 2 now with pen style vapes aspire nautilus premium kit then the aspire pockex which I was using for a year but the threads on the coils just don't screw in now .

So I have recently ordered a GEEKVAPE AEGIS SOLO Kit.

Firstly I wanted to know what is the best battery for this device. Price wouldn't be an issue I rather pay more for something which is safe.

Secondly what charger should I buy ideally I will have 2 batteries.

Lastly is this a good kit for someone who wants to start using more adventures e liquids and any thoughts and what tips do you have .

If you can please post links so I could see it and ideally would like to use a potv discount code

Hi all, I've been vaping for the past year or 2 now with pen style vapes aspire nautilus premium kit then the aspire pockex which I was using for a year but the threads on the coils just don't screw in now .

So I have recently ordered a GEEKVAPE AEGIS SOLO Kit.

Firstly I wanted to know what is the best battery for this device. Price wouldn't be an issue I rather pay more for something which is safe.

Secondly what charger should I buy ideally I will have 2 batteries.

Lastly is this a good kit for someone who wants to start using more adventures e liquids and any thoughts and what tips do you have .

If you can please post links so I could see it and ideally would like to use a potv discount code
Personally I use molicell P28 & a xtar vtc4 both from @Benfogstar who is vendor on this site & planetofthevapes15 gets you 15% discount [emoji16]

Molicel P28A. And any XTAR charger you like. 2 Bay or 4 Bay as you may get more batteries down the line.

Usually use P26A's and Samsung 20S but just got some P28A's - really good cells! :)

For a two bay charger I’m absolutely loving the xtar pb2. Charges really well and also doubles as a power bank. Excellent bit of kit

Back
Top Bottom