What's new

Vaping Bogan

Jackvape

Postman
Since most of u r from other countries do u watch the Vaping Bogan. He puts in these ridiculous low builds in his mech and he purges before he inhales. But he gets huge amounts of vapor. He loves mechs but wudnt it be easier if he just used a regulated mod. Then he wudnt have to Purge. I love the Vaping Bogan. Just curious how many of u watch his reviews. I think he's from Australia.

He very angry man but very entertaining to watch as he gets his point across, compared to a certain hot headed Scottish man

What do u think of his builds and purginging before he inhales?
Purging before you vape is used for 2 reasons
1. To let your coils get hot before you inhale so you get maximum amounts of vapour
2. By lazy drippers like the bogan who pour too much juice into there rda and don't wanna suck up a gob full of juice

But that's not the point I think your fixated on it's the low builds part which yeah he builds low and so do a lot of people but it has it's risks and ones you should fully understand before you even remotely consider it because if anything was to go wrong it would happen in a instant and where talking about life changing injuries

Purging must fucking warm the fucking cockles of every cunting juice making dickhead.

Since most of u r from other countries do u watch the Vaping Bogan. He puts in these ridiculous low builds in his mech and he purges before he inhales. But he gets huge amounts of vapor. He loves mechs but wudnt it be easier if he just used a regulated mod. Then he wudnt have to Purge. I love the Vaping Bogan. Just curious how many of u watch his reviews. I think he's from Australia.
I like the bogan, can trust his opinions and enjoyable to watch his videos.

I think him doing low builds is simply how he vapes. So in regards to his videos, he is vaping as he would anyway, which being a pro at rebuildables would allow him to do that.

Purging before you vape is used for 2 reasons
1. To let your coils get hot before you inhale so you get maximum amounts of vapour
2. By lazy drippers like the bogan who pour too much juice into there rda and don't wanna suck up a gob full of juice

But that's not the point I think your fixated on it's the low builds part which yeah he builds low and so do a lot of people but it has it's risks and ones you should fully understand before you even remotely consider it because if anything was to go wrong it would happen in a instant and where talking about life changing injuries
I dont ohm low like him. I dont have to wait for my coils to heat up. .12 is the lowest Ive ever went. Some will say thats to low but Ive never had an issue with a true 35 amp battery.

Back
Top Bottom