What's new

Vapefly firebolt cotton.

Labo and Muji are much the same and the sheets are the same size. I prefer Labo just because it’s organic and it was cheaper.

There’s a tutorial @ZT posted about wicking the heron, it got reposted in the heron clone group but thread a while ago. I think most of us in the group buy folowed it and it worked well.

Buy a lot slower, muji here by Friday, labo between 10th and 19th September, I’ll have forgotten why I bought it by the time it arrives (and who to blame when wicking it drives me nuts)

Aye I think the Labo is sent direct from Japan. I think there might be another listing with u.k. next day shipping, but a quid or two dearer. They will both work much the same though.

My Labo didn't take nearly as long as Amazon said it would.

In actual use I cannot tell the difference between Labo and Muji.

Actually they might have the labo masks in the male grooming section. If you try one you need to post a review for us and you could maybe pick up a 5-pack for @Simon G .

Another labo user here, in the process of trying the Firebolt. Interesting reading how little some cut the labo down to for a 3mm coil, I came to settle with a 16mm wide strip and it vapes like a champ, much less than that and it was a boiled juice cannon, tried on a few different coils when I first started using the pads.

Cos it is right for my coils. Simple as that really. I can just image the makers of these wicks sat around a table saying "what size of coils should we make our new wicks fit?" "I know" says one person "lets make them to suit 3dj,s coils cos he is a lazy fucker" If people want to make wicks that fit my coils with me not having to fuck about, then I with buy them. regardless of cost.
It's really good stuff buddy isn't it. Wicks well and a neutral taste.
I got some with the galaxies rdta. Unfortunately its way too big for the coils so you end up spitting it anyway. But it's good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom