What's new

Vape Mail Cold Turkey

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
I've not bothered searching for new vape gear for the past few days because I know there's no chance of me getting it for a week or two. I enjoy killing an hour or two browsing around searching for a new juice to try, but it frustrates me being unable to actually order it and know that the chances are you'll have it in a day or two, so i'm trying hard not to do it.

Anyway, it's irritating me. Having no vape mail to look forward to has left me feeling bereft.

Viva vape mail!!!!

This might be a good thing. I just learned of vaping and no sooner did I get here and start asking questions did the stores start closing, no orders and no emails. While frustrating on one hand it is a God send on the other. It has afforded me the time to do a lot of research and ask questions here to more closely pinpoint an order “the day” they reopen. So while you have my heart felt sympathy, please excuse me while I take advantage if it.

I only wish I could join you in your misery because that would mean I would be vaping now and not smoking.

Just wanted to point out a positive side.

Thank you for having me

This might be a good thing. I just learned of vaping and no sooner did I get here and start asking questions did the stores start closing, no orders and no emails. While frustrating on one hand it is a God send on the other. It has afforded me the time to do a lot of research and ask questions here to more closely pinpoint an order “the day” they reopen. So while you have my heart felt sympathy, please excuse me while I take advantage if it.

I only wish I could join you in your misery because that would mean I would be vaping now and not smoking.

Just wanted to point out a positive side.

Thank you for having me
Now I feel guilty lol

Im all stocked up on juice to last me a few months, still want to buy some more, but got to find a hiding place :D

you could always try out a local vender between now and proper reopening.
I realise I'm lucky to have a good local vender and meet up with local vapers buts its a good experience.

Back
Top Bottom