What's new

Vandy Vape Kylin AIO

Dezy

Postman
Postie dropped in the Vandy Vape Kylin AIO, picked it up for £33 on fee bay

Got to say I'm surprised at how good it is .. Can only talk about the mesh rebuildable pod as that's all I have tried and TBH ..interested in. Wide-open is a half-decent DL and closed up is a tight MTL.
Flavour is bang-good but as it is a profile clone ... only to be expected.
A perfect pocket mod that is almost as good as the profile/kylin m RDTA's .. almost..

Only bad points I have noticed so far is the advertised ml capacity is misleading as if you have less than half a tank it starts to drop off in flavour .. indicating it is struggling to wick. This is probably why the juice window shows it as empty when it is still half full, kind of admitting it does not wick well below half full really.
The wick wire does not look to be stainless steel, at first I thought it was rusty .. even wet it down and ran tissue paper across it .. but it is not rust, just a bronzy coloured wire. This I will get round to changing for a better grade at some point.
OMG, the massive KYLIN on the back .. yuk! I need to find a sticker to go over it !!

That said .. my god it packs a punch for something that size, some respectable clouds and buckets of flavour right up to 70 watts .. sweet spot for me is 60 watts using the Ni80 mesh.

Back
Top Bottom