What's new

Vamo flashing 02

FreddyFruitcake

Postman
Anyone know why my Vamo is flashing 02 at me and then turns itself off?

It's only 2 months old. Yesterday it started misfiring and today it decides to flash 02 at me. I have contacted the vendor and awaiting a reply.

Has anybody else had this issue? and does anyone know how I can fix it?

Cheers guys

Is it me or or is everybody having problems with their vamo at the moment? There seems to be a few posts about it. :-( sorry FreddyFruitcake not very helpful in answering your question! ;-)

The possibility of this being a battery issue sounds likely. I tend to stick with IMR batteries when using a boost setup because of amp draw. Been using AW IMRs in my vamo and had no issues.... yet.

Of course, now I've made that statement it'll probably die on the very next toke. ;)

The 02 warning means lows voltage, and the batt needs charging, if it's happening a lot the batt might be on it's way out :)

The possibility of this being a battery issue sounds likely. I tend to stick with IMR batteries when using a boost setup because of amp draw. Been using AW IMRs in my vamo and had no issues.... yet.

Of course, now I've made that statement it'll probably die on the very next toke. ;)

Same here, no issues with AW or Senybor

Quick update:

Working fine with my new unprotected AW IMR battery's now :thumbup:

The vendor e-smokeireland never replied to my email about the problem :( at least I can rely on you guys for help when needed :thankyou:

Back
Top Bottom