What's new

V8 Baby RBA not fitting Baby Beast tank

and another Smok how about a bit of effort in the product names, i guarentee if they were still allowed to advertise on TV they'd have Justin Bieber jumping about singing his wee tune round a gigantic shitey Smok tank

Me and my mate both had different versions of this...

So there was a 3ml baby beast before TPD, the standard glass with the premade coils was a certain size. If you ordered the RBA it needed a new bit of glass slightly longer as the RBA was bigger. So far 2 different glass sizes.

Then when TPD came in they release a new 2ml version of the baby beast with a 3rd different size of glass. Now I'm not sure but I'm guessing if theres an RBA for this version that will be glass size #4!

Also might be irrelevant but have now released the X-baby Beast and I dunno if that uses the same glass as the others. Plus all of the above is just for the BABY, not the Big Baby which uses crossover coils etc...

Theres too much... I cant keep up... thats one of the reasons my Baby Beast is sitting empty on my stand

So which baby beast do you have i can then offer you some help hopefully. If you have the original 3ml version then it should be ok with the original rba as the rba comes with the extended glass. If its the 2ml version then i think you need the original rba with the glass extension plus the adapter, which is a metal screwin that fits the chimney the rba connects to it and is then going to work with the extended glass

So which baby beast do you have i can then offer you some help hopefully. If you have the original 3ml version then it should be ok with the original rba as the rba comes with the extended glass. If its the 2ml version then i think you need the original rba with the glass extension plus the adapter, which is a metal screwin that fits the chimney the rba connects to it and is then going to work with the extended glass

Best explain fully...

I got the 3ml version included with my Alien Kit when first released. Never bothered with the RBA as I pretty quickly upgraded to the TFV8 and just kept the Baby as a backup.

My mate a couple of months ago bought a kit aswell (not realizing it was the new 2ml TPD version) and also ordered the RBA from FT (which turned out to be the one for the older 3ml one). thats what prompted us to do a bit of digging into the different glass sizes etc.

To save him having to return stuff I just swapped him tanks since his RBA fitted in my old 3ml one and it was virtually new and I took his 2ml incase I ever needed it. I still haven't touched it yet haha got Clieto and TFv8 and Goon that i prefer plus a Pharaoh and the DeJavu on the way :P

Best explain fully...

I got the 3ml version included with my Alien Kit when first released. Never bothered with the RBA as I pretty quickly upgraded to the TFV8 and just kept the Baby as a backup.

My mate a couple of months ago bought a kit aswell (not realizing it was the new 2ml TPD version) and also ordered the RBA from FT (which turned out to be the one for the older 3ml one). thats what prompted us to do a bit of digging into the different glass sizes etc.

To save him having to return stuff I just swapped him tanks since his RBA fitted in my old 3ml one and it was virtually new and I took his 2ml incase I ever needed it. I still haven't touched it yet haha got Clieto and TFv8 and Goon that i prefer plus a Pharaoh and the DeJavu on the way :P

No probs, if you did decide to use the 2ml baby it would mean ordering the adapter the glass would be with the rba. I have a glass knocking around as i had to buy a glass for my big baby beast seperate as it came as part of a kit and the Big Baby is a 5ml tank but still needed a bigger glass than the one meant for the baby.

Hello everyone,

I have read your answers but i did not quite understand which tube glass I should get.
I got an EU tpd small baby beast and also bought and baby rba but it doesn't fit, I think i have the same issue. Baby beast chimney is too small for the rba and i bought an extender and now the glass that came with the extension is too short.

@Nohero which glass did u get mate?

dam some rambling in here.. way off topic which could have been done via private message.

Well I have the #smokG150 which comes with a TFV8 Baby Tank (UK edition) at 2mm, I bought a V8 Baby RBA 'thinking all ways good' but the RBA wasn't quite reaching the chimney once it was all together, then I was advise to get an extender which should have bridged the gap between the chimney and RBA, only now the glass is too short.. Dam SMOK are a pain in the butt.

xlDTkobWbBEHAfwv1
CRc8nTAbGfPyaDU33
Original TFV8 Baby Tank
uz8ArUq8OCRIbGoz2
BOEFL0U5u3d87dIg2
Just the RBA and extended glass
jLZ9cxzJDtuCZpgA2
jLZ9cxzJDtuCZpgA2
RBA and extender chimney and glass
all descriptions upon buying these items it did say it was for the TFV8 Baby Tank and yet none fit correctly

dam some rambling in here.. way off topic which could have been done via private message.

Well I have the #smokG150 which comes with a TFV8 Baby Tank (UK edition) at 2mm, I bought a V8 Baby RBA 'thinking all ways good' but the RBA wasn't quite reaching the chimney once it was all together, then I was advise to get an extender which should have bridged the gap between the chimney and RBA, only now the glass is too short.. Dam SMOK are a pain in the butt.

xlDTkobWbBEHAfwv1
CRc8nTAbGfPyaDU33
Original TFV8 Baby Tank
uz8ArUq8OCRIbGoz2
BOEFL0U5u3d87dIg2
Just the RBA and extended glass
jLZ9cxzJDtuCZpgA2
jLZ9cxzJDtuCZpgA2
RBA and extender chimney and glass
all descriptions upon buying these items it did say it was for the TFV8 Baby Tank and yet none fit correctly
Due to the TPD there are two versions of these tanks so why blame Smok for poor advise you've recieved or you simply getting it wrong?
As for the first sentence in your post you would have been better off introducing yourself in the introductions pages first.

Hello everyone,

I have read your answers but i did not quite understand which tube glass I should get.
I got an EU tpd small baby beast and also bought and baby rba but it doesn't fit, I think i have the same issue. Baby beast chimney is too small for the rba and i bought an extender and now the glass that came with the extension is too short.

@Nohero which glass did u get mate?
Hey, I got this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Replaceme...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

To be honest though I found the baby hard to build on so have switched to a different tank altogether, stick with it though if you are already invested. There is some good advice on here how to build on it.

Hi I know I’m a little late to the party but I have had the same problem and I have finally found a fix so I thought I would share on here.
The issue is there are 3 sizes of glass available for the baby beast. The 2ml that comes with it, the 5ml that comes with the rba kit and the 3ml that is the old glass before the new eu legislation came in. It’s this old one you need to get to make the rba fit.
Good news is it’s 2.99 on eBay for the glass. Just search 3ml glass for baby beast. Mine arrived yesterday and all is working fine. Hopefully save a few quid on coils now!! Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom