What's new

V8 Baby RBA not fitting Baby Beast tank

It's a minefield!

Better off just buying a decent rebuildable tank, it will work it cheaper after buying all the attachments, spare glasses etc, plus it will be far far better! How are you going to remember which spares work with which coils? you'll need to label everything with little stickers!

I'm really confused.

I bought the V8 Baby RBA today and the glass has the gap too.

So firstly is the tank on my alien a baby or baby beast? Or are they the same thing?

Secondly why does this not fit? Down sort of EU Vs UK thing?

Finally what do I need? New glass or an extender or something?

Thanks

To clarify the glass that came with it that is larger than the original has the gap.

It seems they are still selling old stock or got the wrong glass with the RBA.

You need a 20mm tall glass for the RBA to work or a 25.5mm tall glass for the RBA and extension to work.

If you have an EU edition of the Baby beast tank, the rba section is NOT compatible with it. It would appear from the testimony of others, that if you happened to have a glass from an original, non-tpd baby beast tank, this actually works ! This is not deliberate, obviously but it's the only way to use the RBA on the the EU edition baby beast.

Correction, the bit about the glass is DEFINITELY true, as I actually tested this out.

SMOK have really pissed on their chips AFAIAC. Ninety four thousand different bits of kits, all called Beast-something-or-other. How's anyone supposed to know what's what? I can't be arsed with them any more.

Thanks guys, glass ordered.

Just have to get my head round making the coils.

Me and my mate both had different versions of this...

So there was a 3ml baby beast before TPD, the standard glass with the premade coils was a certain size. If you ordered the RBA it needed a new bit of glass slightly longer as the RBA was bigger. So far 2 different glass sizes.

Then when TPD came in they release a new 2ml version of the baby beast with a 3rd different size of glass. Now I'm not sure but I'm guessing if theres an RBA for this version that will be glass size #4!

Also might be irrelevant but have now released the X-baby Beast and I dunno if that uses the same glass as the others. Plus all of the above is just for the BABY, not the Big Baby which uses crossover coils etc...

Theres too much... I cant keep up... thats one of the reasons my Baby Beast is sitting empty on my stand

Don't know if I got one out of a bad batch, but the fecking insulator melted on mine after a couple of hits at only 45 watts, so now just reads faulty. Binned it.

every post i read with people having issues with their set up 9 times out of 10 its a Smok product i really am slowly beginning to dislike them more and more. You go into your local B&M and unless its an independant you would be forgiven for thinking you were in a Smok shop

flinging products out the door mass producing and clearly quality control isn't high on their priority list

Back
Top Bottom