What's new

Uwell nunchaku

Badayuni

Postman
Hi all

I'm new to vaping. I recently purchased the smok Prince. I like the flavour and cloud production of it but jusy can't deal with reliability issues

I have now purchased the uwell nunchaku. I don't know about the wattage settings etc. What do I set it to to get the same flavour and cloud production as my smok Prince pen style please

Any one used the nunchaku is it any good the reviews online seem to suggest it is

I know the tank and coils are good for flavour, clouds and coil life. I've heard the stick itself it reliable, but have no more info on it.

It really all depends on what coil you have fitted..as always start LOW watts and go up until you get to where your happy

Hi all

I'm new to vaping. I recently purchased the smok Prince. I like the flavour and cloud production of it but jusy can't deal with reliability issues

I have now purchased the uwell nunchaku. I don't know about the wattage settings etc. What do I set it to to get the same flavour and cloud production as my smok Prince pen style please

Any one used the nunchaku is it any good the reviews online seem to suggest it is
Hi
ive not tried this kit so best check out some of the reviews below which are always good to find out settings.

PS stick to power/wattage mode to start with.

Hi all

Watt settings will be determined by the coil you use. Stock coils have a wattage range depending on resistance so start at the lowest or a bit lower & increase by a few watts at a time till you get your sweet spot.

Am i right in thinking for example the 0.4ohm coil says 45 to 50 wafts. Is that the wattage range it should be used at?

Am i right in thinking for example the 0.4ohm coil says 45 to 50 wafts. Is that the wattage range it should be used at?
That's recommended by the manufacturer. Personally I'd start of a bit lower than the lowest & slowly bring the power up to where I want it. This will vary depending on juice flavours & air flow.

No. Start at 20w take a few puffs then up the wattage 10w at a time till you find you get no more extra flavour or clouds. Then back it into your sweet zone.

They do a .25 ohm coil and a .4 ohm coil the 0.25 is 40-50w range and strangely the 0.4 ohm is 45-50w, I've used both and the 0.25 coil are meant to be the better of the 2 these are the manufacturers recommended wattage for the coil but like all have said above fill the tank and prime the coil by putting juice in the holes on the side of the coil, they recommend the coil in there for 10mins before vaping on it, but like above start off at 10w and few puffs and increase it by 5w each time this will break the coil in, when I used the tank I ran it about 45w when broken in

Also they have just brought out a new .2 ohm mesh coil

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/180900/

Back
Top Bottom