What's new

Uwell Nunchaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this little beast today, Been lurking around this forum for years etc.

I would just like to say to anyone who's curious or out there looking for a tank that this thing is hands down the best peice of kit I've ever used. I've got about 20 tanks from every brand, all sorts of decks and used all sorts of mods reg and unreg.

I've never ever had such an amazing vaping experience than this and I use to live with a few guys who owned a vape shop etc!

Admittedly I haven't updated for a while (year) so the market could be much better now but my god!!! Good byeee wallet!

Every juice I have (10) all types of the coils I've tried is just on another level in terms of taste and the cloud is excellent. No leaks no issues, take the silicone bung out makes it 5ml it's absolutely stunning I have to say. The machining is almost expert (I'm an engineer) it's perfect. I'm gobsmaked!

If your thinking of starting to vape, Buy this tank. Haven't tried the hand peice but I've also heard rave reviews of that too.

Bravo Uwell, What a job they've done here.

I will be buying a box of the tanks haha.

Cheers.

Based on reviews much like this one, the wife bought a nunchaku (kit, because I wanted the mod).

A few weeks later - she's using one of my manta MTL tanks...

Don't get me wrong, the nunchaku isn't bad by any means - I'm using the tank pretty much every day in rotation, it's currently on my legend. Coil life is good (I think, I have no other stock coil tank to use as a basis for comparison).

But, it's really not all that...

Based on reviews much like this one, the wife bought a nunchaku (kit, because I wanted the mod).

A few weeks later - she's using one of my manta MTL tanks...

Don't get me wrong, the nunchaku isn't bad by any means - I'm using the tank pretty much every day in rotation, it's currently on my legend. Coil life is good (I think, I have no other stock coil tank to use as a basis for comparison).

But, it's really not all that...

We'll all I can say is I've been vaping since it came about and I've never had this kind of vaping from coils or 99.99% of wire decks Ive made or had done by the lads I know who make them all day in the shops. I got sick to my back teeth of wicking and making coils and buying bacon cotton etc and this tank is even better IMO. I've got it on a smok alien running the .25 coil at 58/60 with some cherry Bakewell liquid right now and nothing I have is giving me this kind of taste. It's a marvel. It takes a while to bed in but once it's going it's blowing my mind man. I also tried some french dude mango stuff through it to compare with other tanks and nothing is better. I think you've either got a duff tank, bad setup, dodgy mod or strange juice. If not, Then your standards must be so high that you will never be satisfied!!!? Good luck dude!

Attachments

• IMG_20181123_135117_689.jpg
    IMG_20181123_135117_689.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 140
I didn't say it was bad - in fact it's good, just not mind blowing. I use it quite happily, because I like to switch flavours through the day.

Maybe it is mind blowing compared to other stock coil tanks - I've really not tried any others (except a spryte, but not sure that counts).

You're running a smok and saying that I must have a dodgy mod? Okaaaaaaay then...

Duff tank? As far as the actual tank goes there's nothing to actually be duff.

If it were that much a marvel it would surely improve any juice in some way. But I honestly wouldn't put it above the manta, possibly just about on par, most of the time.

I've had it everywhere between 20 and 60 watts searching for the magic...

Maybe I can just build well.

Main thing is your happy with your new tank, does it have Mesh coils?

If not then you're in for a treat if you get chance to try the Falcon Mesh (or Freemax Mesh - rated as good so I've ordered one), the mesh takes it to another level.

I was very tempted by the nun-chukka kit but opted for the Ijoy Saber instead - my mistake as it's shite and lacks flavour.

I have a couple of nunchaku tanks and a falcon and a cascade, I would say the falcon and cascade are better for flavour but the nunchaku are decent if changing flavours regularly and not one leak out of either of them, coils do last a long time but I would say both the falcon and cascade mesh coils give better flavour but again that can depend also on the juices you use too, gonna order a freemax mesh shortly too

I didn't say it was bad - in fact it's good, just not mind blowing. I use it quite happily, because I like to switch flavours through the day.

Maybe it is mind blowing compared to other stock coil tanks - I've really not tried any others (except a spryte, but not sure that counts).

You're running a smok and saying that I must have a dodgy mod? Okaaaaaaay then...

Duff tank? As far as the actual tank goes there's nothing to actually be duff.

If it were that much a marvel it would surely improve any juice in some way. But I honestly wouldn't put it above the manta, possibly just about on par, most of the time.

I've had it everywhere between 20 and 60 watts searching for the magic...

Maybe I can just build well.

Probably just opinions. I get the drift some people here would find something to criticize even if they got given a mcclaren P1 for free ''tyres too expensive" "drinks too much fuel" etc

I have most of the kit mentioned, I'm an aerospace level welder jet engine builder, made stuff for satelittes I've made some epic coils and had some amazing ones built for me. I've tried the mesh by this thing wins for me. Maybe I'll try some of the suggestions and combine things up but you guys are being hyper critical. Like I said if your looking for a new tank or are new in the game buy this little gem. It's a 10 out of 10.

Probably just opinions. I get the drift some people here would find something to criticize even if they got given a mcclaren P1 for free ''tyres too expensive" "drinks too much fuel" etc

I have most of the kit mentioned, I'm an aerospace level welder jet engine builder, made stuff for satelittes I've made some epic coils and had some amazing ones built for me. I've tried the mesh by this thing wins for me. Maybe I'll try some of the suggestions and combine things up but you guys are being hyper critical. Like I said if your looking for a new tank or are new in the game buy this little gem. It's a 10 out of 10.

No, sorry, you don't get to say that our opinions are "probably just opinions" and dismiss them as hyper critical because you must be right.

I'm just being honest, it's not a 10 for me. It's not a 10 for my wife.

You say it's a 10 for you, great. Glad you found your nirvana.

Oh dear. Another keyboard warrior on a forum. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's just ok. This tank has been reviewed all over the internet and by many guys I know who have been in the game and have reviwed every bit of kit available from China and this is a 10. Like I said it's just opinions but you just seem to want to prove me wrong in some kind of pissing contest that you know best. I came here to add my thoughts and you've done nothing but say I'm wrong and you know best. Pretty pathetic, little vape nazi!! Haha

Plus I mentioned that if your new to the game or looking for an amazing tank. Theres stuff that comparable but for what it is, it's a 10. You either have an agenda or just a sad case. Imma leave this because I came here to help anyone interested in the tank who hasn't tried one or is struggling to find something good. Not some conceited Mr I'm amazing contest. Jesus. Haha. Laters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom