What's new

Uwell Koko Prime/Ak2 vs Vaporesson xros nano pod

brightonvaper

Postman
So, recently been soley using the Koko prime and Ak2, really impressed on the whole tbh. Have been considering the Vaporesso Xros nano pod purely for the extra mahs on the battery life.

Any one have any experience with all three @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) @ZT and one else whos more versed with them ie pod performance/flavour/longevity.
TIA

Hey you!

Ive only used the Koko prime and the Xros Nano. My preference is the Xros due to top fill, extra battery and a find the flavour with the 0.8 pods a little better.

Had zero leaks with the xros pods

Dee

Last edited:
So, recently been soley using the Koko prime and Ak2, really impressed on the whole tbh. Have been considering the Vaporesso Xros nano pod purely for the extra mahs on the battery life.

Any one have any experience with all three @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) @ZT and one else whos more versed with them ie pod performance/flavour/longevity.
TIA
Im actually fairly new to enjoying pods tbh

all i can comment on is the GK2 and AK2 - @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) is likely to have a better handle :)

Hey you!

Ive only used the Koko prime and the Xros Nano. My preference is the Xros due to top fill, extra battery and a find the flavour with the 0.8 pods a little better.

Had zero leaks with the xros pods

Dee
Thanks Dee, I knew you'd come through for me!
I might give it a punt, just more convenient for me with work and just put and about. Just think the slight extra battery life will be help more, because I even notice a difference between the Ak2 and the Koko prime and there's not much difference between them man wise but the Prime seems to hold out a bit longer than the Ak2.

Ta

Thanks Dee, I knew you'd come through for me!
I might give it a punt, just more convenient for me with work and just put and about. Just think the slight extra battery life will be help more, because I even notice a difference between the Ak2 and the Koko prime and there's not much difference between them man wise but the Prime seems to hold out a bit longer than the Ak2.

Ta

No worries lovely, i know what you mean, it does make a difference just a little increase.

I just realised the AK2, are the same pods thats in the A2 and i do use that still.
Great flavour to be fair but they can be a little leaky if overfilled. U won't get that at all with the xros pods

TIA

Hello there, Brighton Vapor. I'm new to vaping and would like some information. According to what I've read, Koko prime is an excellent choice. I would appreciate your advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom