What's new

Using contact cleaner on a mod. Safe?

So it should be fine as long as I let it dry properly etc. It’s worth a go I think as I really like the mod.
Just seen your other post saying you've found the remedy to the resistance problem you had. Also saw @RAPTOREX post about possibly degrading some plastics. He's right, it can effect some plastics.
Glad you got ur problem sorted.

Just seen your other post saying you've found the remedy to the resistance problem you had. Also saw @RAPTOREX post about possibly degrading some plastics. He's right, it can effect some plastics.
Glad you got ur problem sorted.

Thankfully the problem was my idiocy and not the mod haha.

Thanks. I wasn’t sure if it would be okay or not, but thought it would have been worth a go given I thought the mod was on the way out.

Thankfully the problem was my idiocy and not the mod haha.

Thanks. I wasn’t sure if it would be okay or not, but thought it would have been worth a go given I thought the mod was on the way out.
We've all been there and done that lol. I still do

Made me laugh anyway! I’ve only vaped for 8 years so obviously still learning .

In my defence I used build in battery mods for years so all these new features are actually new to me!

happy it’s working fine as it’s nice and small for out and about.
Lol. No offence meant.

I had a friend who sold a car the paintwork was a problem it looked like he had driven it through a hedge 10 mins before the buyer showed and 2 cans of wd40 It glowed the guy gave him an extra £50 quid as I was so polished....

I had a friend who sold a car the paintwork was a problem it looked like he had driven it through a hedge 10 mins before the buyer showed and 2 cans of wd40 It glowed the guy gave him an extra £50 quid as I was so polished....
I'm led to believe that when you spray scratches with wd40 it fills said scratches and therefore hides then temporarily, stopping light reflection which is how you see them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom