What's new

Trinity Glass Cap

pipistroller

Postman
Hi everyone,

Bit of a rant but also a warning to other apes.

Before I start, I have to say that I am extremely careful with all my vaping kit no matter what it is. I don't drop my mods and don't mistreat them. I'm OCD about my vaping stuff.

OH bought me a Dot RDA and a Trinity glass cap for my birthday on 20th Nov. I have been using them and have to say the flavour and clouds are both amazing. Last night, 10 after I started using my birthday presents, I went to my local vape meet. I put the Trinity glass cap to my mouth, hadn't even hit the fire button on my mod, heard a weird pop sound and the Trinity glass cap had broken. Part of it landed on the ground, the rest of it was still on my deck. I did get a little of the glass in my mouth but didn't get cut thank goodness. I was vaping on my Ijoy Genie pd 270, 2 x clapton 0.85 coils in the Dot rda and was vaping at 82 w.

People at the vape meet saw it happen and they are all thinking there must have been a little crack or something in the glass cap when I got it.

If anyone has one of these please check it. If any ape got their mouth cut and I hadn't said anything of what happened to me I would feel really bad.

That's shit luck :(

On a personal level, I've never seen the fascination with glass RDA caps, far too easy to get broken - they do look good right enough.

OH contacted Finest Vapes where he bought the trinity glass cap off today by phone. I've put their response in the review vendors section of the forum ... not happy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom