What's new

Time Travelling parcel?

Enoch

Achiever
So this is an odd one to say the least.

I have a parcel coming from China for the past 2 and a half weeks. Coming straight from the company as a review product so you expect them to send it through proper means and all that. It's coming from China and it isnt super duper DHL express delivery (actually ending up with royal mail this side) so the fact it hasn't turned up after 2 weeks isnt a surprise neither.

However have you ever had a parcel go backwards?

I get updates on my app (17track) and when i click on the app, it seems that all my updates are disappearing. Last i know it was being handed to an airline to bring it here which is fine, probably end up in a giant sorting pile this end or their end. However each update is sending the parcel back in time, i am as far as 1st september now but i have had around 4 update notifications since then?

Royal mail havent got it here yet and i have used other tracking sites to make sure of it. But yeah, very odd to say the least that at one point it seems to be on the plane and now it has travelled back in time 2 weeks?!

So this is an odd one to say the least.

I have a parcel coming from China for the past 2 and a half weeks. Coming straight from the company as a review product so you expect them to send it through proper means and all that. It's coming from China and it isnt super duper DHL express delivery (actually ending up with royal mail this side) so the fact it hasn't turned up after 2 weeks isnt a surprise neither.

However have you ever had a parcel go backwards?

I get updates on my app (17track) and when i click on the app, it seems that all my updates are disappearing. Last i know it was being handed to an airline to bring it here which is fine, probably end up in a giant sorting pile this end or their end. However each update is sending the parcel back in time, i am as far as 1st september now but i have had around 4 update notifications since then?

Royal mail havent got it here yet and i have used other tracking sites to make sure of it. But yeah, very odd to say the least that at one point it seems to be on the plane and now it has travelled back in time 2 weeks?!
17track sometimes has a mind of its own.
The only other thing I have had using Fasttech was a case of a parcel getting as far as Chinese customs at the airport, then getting bounced back to sender as the Chinese clamped down on exports not showing true contents. The sender had to use an alternative airport. But it got here eventually.

China shopping rule #1 ... Order and forget, it will get here when it gets here lol.

haha yeah i dont normally expect fast delivery from china. Ordered some coils from fast tech a few months back and it took them 2 months to get to me

17track sometimes has a mind of its own.
The only other thing I have had using Fasttech was a case of a parcel getting as far as Chinese customs at the airport, then getting bounced back to sender as the Chinese clamped down on exports not showing true contents. The sender had to use an alternative airport. But it got here eventually.

Ive never had that with 17 track before, which is why i was curious about it being normal. Ive emailed the cpmpany today and mentioned it to so hopefully they can track it down. Just so they dont think my review is just not coming haha

It always arrives eventually. Some take an absolute age while others arrive in under a week but in 6 years of buying from China, I have never had a delivery failure yet. (Fingers crossed)

It always arrives eventually. Some take an absolute age while others arrive in under a week but in 6 years of buying from China, I have never had a delivery failure yet. (Fingers crossed)

:eek: famous last words :D:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom