What's new

Those who MTL & DL

It's not happened to me a lot but a few times where it is so disgusting that I just have to tip it down the sink and use mouthwash. I had one that was meant to be blackcurrant, smelled lovely but tasted like lavender which I cannot stand. Mealtimes used to be bad for me but aren't any more, it's the mornings with my first coffee where I struggle sometimes but the main thing is we vape and don't give in and light a stink stick!

That's why i buy loads of vaping gear, my way of thinking is that if i spend loads on a hobby or pastime i won't be in a hurry to quit it, sounds stupid when i read it back lol. I actually enjoy vaping this time round and the longer i stop the more my tastebuds improve, plus chatting to all you guys on the forum and the support that i know is here helps me a great deal.

Ha ha I know what you mean about hobby, I just don't have the time for making my own coils or stuff like that but I do love trying to kit and new juices!! Support is vital to quit and the forum is great for support l, knowledge and some laughs to help us all.

i was the same, but honestly when you start making your own coils (takes NO time) it makes it more fun, and a bruce bonus of being a shit load cheaper too!! mixing i only do bottle shots or one shots, so that comes in a bit cheaper as well and again maybe 3-4 minutes to do, and if i don't like them then nothing much lost, about the same price as a standard 50ml shortfill but if you like it then you have 250 ml. new kit is a killer and shinyitis never seems to disappear.

i was the same, but honestly when you start making your own coils (takes NO time) it makes it more fun, and a bruce bonus of being a shit load cheaper too!! mixing i only do bottle shots or one shots, so that comes in a bit cheaper as well and again maybe 3-4 minutes to do, and if i don't like them then nothing much lost, about the same price as a standard 50ml shortfill but if you like it then you have 250 ml. new kit is a killer and shinyitis never seems to disappear.

Been thinking of mixing my own but in all Honesty i don't use a lot of liquid. Considering i was smoking 60+ roll-ups a day. My juice usage is probably 6Mil a day maximum.

if it stays at 6 then good on you @LordOdin , over time I've gone from 2ml a day when i started, to 3, to 5 to 10 and then probably 10-20 now, albeit that is in a few different set ups, and always dl, it just seemed the more i did it the higher wattages needed to go up to satisfy me (still only 50-60) and the more juice guzzling the tanks/rta's/squonk became. my preferences changed quite a lot but i think that is pretty normal for dl from what i gather, but then everyone is different which is the beauty of this great hobby! you don't have to mix it all at once either buddy, make batches of 50/60ml at a time if thats what you fancy, but i think from smoking 60 a day to 6ml of juice a day you will already be saving vast amounts, except all the new kits i see you buying/interested in!! :18::18:

@Kingpo2000 At the minute i am buying probably way more than i can use and am constantly telling myself that i don't need something. Once i see something i like it's in my head and the only to remove it from my head is to buy it. Your probably right about the juice levels rising because since i stopped smoking the flavours are improving. I am still struggling with cravings and have no idea how long that will last as this is the first time i have gone this long without smoking. I live on my own apart from my Staffy "Jess" so don't have to worry about someone lighting one up, don't know what i would do in that situation but i would like to think i would ignore it. I know it's gonna be a long journey so i just need to get on with it. "End Of Babble"

Struggle to find dtl liquids i like.
Bush is my adv but I don't like dtl tobacco. I do use some of the more interesting higher vg tobacco liquids in squonk mods with restricted dtl rda 's.
there are a few dtl juices I revisit but they tend to be puds or fruit pud blends.

Struggle to find dtl liquids i like.
Bush is my adv but I don't like dtl tobacco. I do use some of the more interesting higher vg tobacco liquids in squonk mods with restricted dtl rda 's.
there are a few dtl juices I revisit but they tend to be puds or fruit pud blends.
That seems to be my problem, I know what I like MTL (same as you, bush all the way) but I really struggle with finding DL liquids I would want to come back to. I've had plenty of recommendations and I can see why people really like them but they are not for me. Maybe it's cos I can't go above 35w DL or something, I will keep trying!

Back
Top Bottom