What's new

Think Vape ZETA Autofiring workaround

Aye I don’t know if something has fallen out of it, but once it was apart there was no way to put it back together with any spring in the button at all. This is different from the fault my other one has, which is definitely electronic.

Disappointing, two separate faults that cause autofires.
there is no spring as such, the small silver disc under the plastic film is cupped and acts as the spring, make sure to remove all the plastic indent catching pieces on the sides to enable easier disassembly.If you want to do some testing , assemble without button and small disc, and fire it by joining contact points ,
If it auto fires without disc in place then problem is else where,maybe try a piece of wooden dowel with a small flat head nail in end or a small piece of aluminium foil glued to end of dowel

there is no spring as such, the small silver disc under the plastic film is cupped and acts as the spring, make sure to remove all the plastic indent catching pieces on the sides to enable easier disassembly.If you want to do some testing , assemble without button and small disc, and fire it by joining contact points ,
If it auto fires without disc in place then problem is else where,maybe try a piece of wooden dowel with a small flat head nail in end or a small piece of aluminium foil glued to end of dowel

I don’t seem to have a silver disk. I doubt it could have fallen out before i disassembled it, but maybe i dropped it taking it apart. Couldn’t find anything lying around though. I might have a look again today. But the chances are it’s bin material.

I don’t seem to have a silver disk. I doubt it could have fallen out before i disassembled it, but maybe i dropped it taking it apart. Couldn’t find anything lying around though. I might have a look again today. But the chances are it’s bin material.
it wont fall out. Where the button lines up to, scratch the plastic film off the top of it. (very small),then lift off and you will see contacts underneath

Here’s what it looks like @ckdummy . No plastic film at all.

image.jpg

your right, no disc there.
stuck to bottom of button?
Put battery in and atomizer and use something to join centre contact to one of outside contacts to get it going,
Put it all back together leaving the button out, use the head of a nail to make contact and act as a switch while thinking of better option,
Don't give up now . nothing to lose and self accomplishment to achieve,which is GOLD.
:goodluck:

Nope, disc was nowhere to be seen. It’s a mystery. I think the button had stopped clicking because of the missing disc. But it clicked fine till that morning.

After much emailing and to-ing and fro-ing with Everzon. I got my replacement unit today. I wanted black but it was not available so I went for gold. Changed out the panels and it’s filled with Manabush Golden Pear Brulèe as a nod to its colour. It came super quick. I think Everzon are sourcing items in this country and sending them out. What do you think? Plain Gold or Gold/Black combo.
IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

After much emailing and to-ing and fro-ing with Everzon. I got my replacement unit today. I wanted black but it was not available so I went for gold. Changed out the panels and it’s filled with Manabush Golden Pear Brulèe as a nod to its colour. It came super quick. I think Everzon are sourcing items in this country and sending them out. What do you think? Plain Gold or Gold/Black combo.
View attachment 219363
View attachment 219364

Prefer the plain gold look personally.

Back
Top Bottom