What's new

The Tauren RTA

3dj

Legend
I got the Thunderhead Creations Tauren Honeycomb RTA a few days ago. Got a minute yesterday to coil and wick it for the first time. loaded with 6.4mm ni80 coils, 7 wrap on a 6.5 bit, coming in at 0.18ohm. Wicked with firebolt cotton and loaded with Occult Owl custard slice ( @Lee Get some more made before I get angry)
Wow. This little thing is what I can only describe as "fucking amazing" I must have done about 30ml of custard slice in last night on it.
If anyone has got an bored "I need a new RTA" itchy buy it now finger on. Get one. You wont be disappointed.

Nice, like the look of that....so it’s decent then?
Yeah, I'm loving it. And. I am thinking of getting myself another tank to treat myself for Xmas. I fancy the Manta RTA. Didn't you have one with you when you came to mine on my birthday? If so, is it worth me getting one?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm loving it. And. I am thinking of getting myself another tank to treat myself for Xmas. I fancy the Manta RTA. Didn't have one with you when you came to mine on my birthday? If so, is it worth me getting one?
It’s one of my daily users Dunc, love it

Back
Top Bottom