What's new

The Naturevape "TRUE" Mtl tank by EHPRO

Hey big thanks to@ZT did his wicking method and zero dry hits and zero leaking.
I am now really a happy with the tank pity I can’t experiment with different wire but the pre made coils are giving good flavour.

Hey big thanks to@ZT did his wicking method and zero dry hits and zero leaking.
I am now really a happy with the tank pity I can’t experiment with different wire but the pre made coils are giving good flavour.
This is the way I wicked it from the start - which is possibly why I have had zero issues.

TBH when it comes to coils and atomisers over the years mark at naturevape rarely gets it wrong

I thought SS was the way forward ?
First wick has left the mod covered in nana. Hopefully it's just dry oring syndrome and it will keep it's pants dry from here on in.
It's head to head against the hatur mini today. We shall see who wins.

First wick has left the mod covered in nana. Hopefully it's just dry oring syndrome and it will keep it's pants dry from here on in.
It's head to head against the hatur mini today. We shall see who wins.
Holding fast currently. Think I didn't saturate the wick enough to make a seal.

See like you - I love those drip tips
Yeah. Was surprised how much I liked them. Be interested to try some of the variations in the new cthulhu packs.
Have got pow wow and nana about as good as I think I've had them in the hastur mini 's but I've loaded paraxu in the true and it's stella. Gonna grab a black one for the firewater. Hopefully won't be long before it can be filled with son of mustang chich. Lol.
Thanks for the heads up. We've been properly spoiled this year.

Back
Top Bottom