What's new

The Naturevape "TRUE" Mtl tank by EHPRO

its a good tank easy to build and wick and zero leaks no dry hits well impressed looks good with the bubble glass as well

I've just put in an order to FastTech for one of these. Hopefully it'll arrive more quickly than the last order!
Probably best I dont point out that you could have tried one before you buy ..... in Notts ...

I found that for me flavour is a bit muted in compare to my other daily attys(skyline,hussar,kayfun v3,cloudone),it it a nice and smooth vape but flavour could be stronger,I tried several types of coils and wicking
Odd - I get as good a flavour as a heron ... and better than my cloudone ... when it doesn’t leak - but, I’ve said it before I will say it again atomisers flavour rendition is as much personal preference as the flavours themselves I think

Probably best I dont point out that you could have tried one before you buy ..... in Notts ...
Too bad he's living in Italy now [emoji14]

We sent him right down the shiny rabbit hole before he left though [emoji23]

Ahh yeah - that would ruin it :)

It'd definitely be a bit of a commute at the moment! [emoji16]

I think I definitely swallowed the "red pill" before I left. Still spending a lot less than I did on the stinkies and making my own juice with the one shots from Chef Flavours. [emoji106]

Quick note on wicking this tank after watching this video ...

he has cotton going straight down to the deck which seems to work for him

for me (and ive not had a leak or dry hit yet) I make sure the cotton is trimmed to sit in the groove but NOT visible or below the level of the deck ( a mm or 2 above the bottom of the channel )

I know this helps in other atomisers .. which is why I did it in this one
@ZT
Had flooding issues with the tank, used your wicking method, now all is good. [emoji1] and also using in TC mode on the la petite box now bloody lovely vape.

@ZT
Had flooding issues with the tank, used your wicking method, now all is good. [emoji1] and also using in TC mode on the la petite box now bloody lovely vape.
I really must experiment with tc mode (I have a la petite box) - what wire do you recommend ?

Back
Top Bottom