What's new

The Killer

Same here but I didn't get the crimpers so I end up flattening the crimps which makes it awkward when putting the wick in the ceramic.
I don't think I will be selling mine, ive just been shown how to get them set up better.
I'm fact I've ordered another 5 ready made coils for the extra ceramics along with a great drop top made especially for them.

Can you give us a link where you got the drop top from Shaggy?

Just head over to house of mods. They got drip tips in stock now. I got the one that fits over the killer. Seen a photo of it on the atrie and I rexkon it looks cool.

Cheers for that shaggy, just thought that I just discovered something I never heard about when you mentioned a drop top !!

Cheers for that shaggy, just thought that I just discovered something I never heard about when you mentioned a drop top !!

Oops. Missed the typo sorry lol! Still trying to get used to using a mobile keyboard lol.

Saw few reviews about this atomizer and I'm sold, hopefully I will save enough to buy the whole thing when they are in stock. It looks pretty cool as well and being able to use it as a dripper while the tank is on is pure genius!

Saw few reviews about this atomizer and I'm sold, hopefully I will save enough to buy the whole thing when they are in stock. It looks pretty cool as well and being able to use it as a dripper while the tank is on is pure genius!

Buu a pack of spare heads if you can. If you intend to rebuild your own wicks these would keep you going till you susss out how to rebuild well

Back
Top Bottom