What's new

The Kennedy

It is the only RDA I use. The airflow is exactly what I am looking for in a clouder and the flavour is up there with the best of my tanks.

kennedy is an excelent rda,i still use the 25mm, bottom airflow and good build quallity.sherman rda is somehow similar.you can regulate the air with trickster and even with the coil placment and amount of cotton

I have a Sherman clone but I find it is somehow lacking vs the Kennedy. It is weird because on paper it should be equal to the Kennedy in all respects and better on the airflow, but for me it isn't. Its juice capacity is substantially lower, I find that the lack of airflow control on the Kennedy actually works very well as the air available is spot on (for me anyway), and the flavour is better than the Sherman - maybe this has to do with how the air is hitting the coils from 4 smaller ports vs the two massive ones on the Sherman. Not saying that the Sherman doesn't produce good flavour, but it needs tuning while the Kennedy has always been "slap the cap on a vape away".

I've found that I need heftier builds and more power through the Sherman than the Kennedy, to get similar flavour, even with the airflow down to 2 holes on the Sherman. Then again I'm no expert, and don't use them that often.

The Kennedy is fascinating, such an old design and basically still relevant, sought after, and not hard to get. I've had similar experience with my Sherman clone (mine is the kindbright edition with cyclops AFC, no holes), the need for bigger builds and higher power means you need to redrip every 4-5 pulls which is a pain.

Back
Top Bottom