What's new

Tank Decisions

Kieran Woodward

Postman
Morning apes.

I'm after a new tank. I'm not into building my own stuff just yet so looking for one with replaceable stock coils.

Going off of previous threads I'm torn between the Horizon Falcon and the Freemax Pro Mesh.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on these two? Or a suggestion of anything better.

Falcon is a great tank I have one and love it, heard good things about the freemax too but not got one so can't really comment either will be fine I reckon you'll probably end up buying both anyway

That seems to be the way things go on here. People suggest and recommend and then you end up buying everything anyway! [emoji23]

The voopoo uforce t2 is a great tank, its also comparable with the freemax fireluke mesh coils.

Freemax mesh pro is my fav stock coil tank especially with the triple mesh coils flavour for days

I've used the Falcon a fair bit as my friend has one and I own and use the Freemax Mesh pro (won it on here lol). There are both very good and not alot of difference between them performance wise. So I would recommend getting the one which is most aesthetically pleasing to you.

If you choose the Falcon trying finding the original one and not the new 'mini' one they've recently released due to TPD laws.

Cheers everyone. Seems to be a fair balance of favourability between the two.

Will definitely try to keep my out for the Original Falcon @Chu. What is the difference?

Cheers everyone. Seems to be a fair balance of favourability between the two.

Will definitely try to keep my out for the Original Falcon @Chu. What is the difference?
The falcon mini is a 2ml that can go to 5ml with the bubble glass, original falcon tank if ordering in UK is 2ml till the rubber insert for tpd somehow manages to fall out [emoji6] creating a 5ml tank with straight glass which is what I have

Then I think you can also get the resin ones too but depends where you're ordering from really

what he said ^ but you can also get a 7ml bubble glass for the original.

@Kieran Woodward ok so trying side by side.

fremax (double mesh 60-90w) on left and falcon (M2 coil 70-80w) on right (second coil in a week).

strangely enough freemax wins hands down on flavour but i have had a few issues.
pissed out twice all over my sx mini.
the dual coil in the freemax is massive and screwing into base is simples but its screwing top cap on thats caued the problem. its slightly off thread so even though screws on tight its slightly off so im guessing its not sealing the pressure in the tank so leaking out of air holes as soon as its tilted. totally taken appart and started again and i think were in buisiness at last.

still the winner for me even after only a couple of hours has to be the freemax. the flavour is just so much more than the falcon. using same juice (dinner lady tuck shop) the freemax is giving greater depth to the flavour that im just not getting from the falcon or any other tank ive tried this juice in so far.

Image5711154008406406385.jpg

Back
Top Bottom