What's new

Sucralose in e liquid

Badayuni

Postman
Do all commercial e liquid manufacturers use sucralose? I just purchased some juice by skwezed an apple and a peach one. The ingredients states it contains sucralose. However they dont taste overly sweet and seem to be okay on my coil .

Most other juices normally just say flavourings. Do these contain sucralose?

I know sucralose kill coils does anyone know of manufactures that dont use sucralose?

Sucralose is made from sugar in a multi-step chemical process in which 3 hydrogen-oxygen groups are replaced with chlorine atoms.

One of many reasons why i DIY.

Yes, it's in many liquids and most people use it in DIY .... it's Cap Supersweet, FW sweetener etc. There's nothing wrong with using some, it's a good flavour enhancer especially for fruits, candies etc.

I think 'kills coils' is a bit dramatic, it's fine at lower levels, no worse than a lot of other gunky flavourings imo.

... everyone likes a bit of sweetness in their liquids. ;)

Sucralose containing liquids give my wife a sore throat (as do things like fruit juice/squash that are sweetened with it).

There was a whole discussion about it on a FB group a while back and she got a big list of the manufacturers / juices that don't contain any. Unfortunately, the group disappeared with the recent FB vape purge...

If it'd help anyone out I could probably look into getting that info on here?

Sucralose containing liquids give my wife a sore throat (as do things like fruit juice/squash that are sweetened with it).

There was a whole discussion about it on a FB group a while back and she got a big list of the manufacturers / juices that don't contain any. Unfortunately, the group disappeared with the recent FB vape purge...

If it'd help anyone out I could probably look into getting that info on here?

Hey mate. That would be really great if you could forward on the list

I dont actually know what eliquids contain sucralose as there is no transparency with regards to the exact ingredients that manufacturers are using

An american juice I am using at the minute does show it has sucralose. But not sure on how much. I want to move away from artificial sweetners sucralose etc. But I dont have time to diy so a list of manufacturers would be amazin

Hey mate. That would be really great if you could forward on the list

I dont actually know what eliquids contain sucralose as there is no transparency with regards to the exact ingredients that manufacturers are using

An american juice I am using at the minute does show it has sucralose. But not sure on how much. I want to move away from artificial sweetners sucralose etc. But I dont have time to diy so a list of manufacturers would be amazin

I'll see what I can do.

It's far from a complete list, I'm sure there are many more that don't use any - and some may have changed formula and now include it. But it might be a place to start.

I'll see what I can do.

It's far from a complete list, I'm sure there are many more that don't use any - and some may have changed formula and now include it. But it might be a place to start.

Hi Mate. Just wondered if you manage to dig out that list

Hi Mate. Just wondered if you manage to dig out that list

There's a slight issue...

It's relying on me remembering to ask the wife to transfer it from her FB messenger to me (I don't really do FB) and then relying on her remembering to try doing it, and then me remembering to post it on here!

That's an awful lot of remembering to do :18:

I'll try to remember when I get home later ;)

Nudge me again if I flake and forget again...

I always assumed some of the ‘flavourings’ themselves contained sucralose. I might be incorrect in that assumption though.

Back
Top Bottom