What's new

Subtank/Toptank users - what did you move on to?

fenty17

Postman
I’ve been using a Kanger Subtank & Toptank with the RBA deck for years now. Can’t help but feel there would be something better to move on to. After all, vaping has evolved huge amounts since 2015. So what did you Subtank users move on to (in terms of an RTA)?

Bit of background - I pretty much exclusively vape Manabush. SS316 claptons coming in around 0.6 ohm. I do DTL but sort of half way, using the middle airflow hole and starting MTL then slipstreaming (kind of just a habit I’ve fallen into). Tried a couple of other tanks but nothing’s really suited. Would probably stick to rebuildables and something with a pretty restrictive DTL draw. Have considered Savour RTA but juice capacity is small. And Vapefly Galaxies RTA but haven’t pulled the trigger on any new gear in a good while now.

All thoughts/advice much appreciated!

Maybe you would like the Manta MTl it's more a restricted DTL single coil rta and it does look nice

It sounds like the DVARW is ideal for what you are after, comes with airflow plates to suit your preferred draw, I started off with the medium but moved to a tighter draw for mtl.

What Crusty said. Manta MTL RTA. Perfect for restricted dtl. Just happens to be one, in mint / as new condition, for sale in the classies right now. It's in the RTA clear out thread.

Thanks guys. Not looked at the Manta before so might need to nab the onenin the classies for a try out. Slight concern is limited airflow options, noisy airflow when closed off and airflow from sides instead of below.

I’d literally never come across the Dwarv until anfew days ago browsing the forum. Some more research needed there too.

Does the Vapefly Galaxies RTA rate highly in anyones books? Amount of airflow options is appealing, especially if I wanted to drop back to MTL on occasion.

Ok, so the Dvarw looks pretty interesting but it’s quite pricey and confusing to know which parts to get. Last time I bought an expensive tank was a Spheroid which looked amazing but didn’t work for me at all so I’m wary of dropping 100 quid on a new tank that might not suit.

Any other suggestions to throw into the mix?

Ok, so the Dvarw looks pretty interesting but it’s quite pricey and confusing to know which parts to get. Last time I bought an expensive tank was a Spheroid which looked amazing but didn’t work for me at all so I’m wary of dropping 100 quid on a new tank that might not suit.

Any other suggestions to throw into the mix?
try a clone as they are cheap and pretty well made.
http://hotecig.com/search/keyword-manta mtl

spend $25 and use the code Fossette for 20% off or buy one and use HOTEPFV for 10% off

Ok thanks. I might just do that hoping I get lucky. I know clones can be a bit hit or miss but might be a way of seeing whether the genuine item is going to suit my needs.

i ordered a gold one to go on mu old Brass nebula and it's faultless for the money, So i ended up not buying the authentic

Back
Top Bottom