What's new

Submokey Mask 60

Is this comparison with the exact same battery or another of the same type?

Is the mod the version with the touch sensor instead of a button?

I have a few batteries all the same Samsung batteries. But I tested with the same one. I started noticing that when I started using the mode more and more...I didn't really pay attention to it before. It's the touch sensor model.

Depending on what type of sensor they used, it could be that using power all the time the mod is on.

Maybe try turning it off unless you're actively using it and see if battery life improves?

One thing you could try is - check the voltage of a battery put it in the mod and leave it unused for 12 to 24 hours - then check the voltage remaining in the battery. If you use a battery straight from your charger the reading will show a 'surface charge' that sometimes drops quickly so you are best off vaping on it for a while to get rid the of the surface charge - then leave it for 15 minutes or so for the voltage to stabilise before measuring it and putting it in your mod.

Check the battery voltage the next day - if you have a chronic parasitic drain problem caused by a fault with the board you will know about it.

Just for a belt and braces approach - put the same battery in a different mod and do the same test. It could be the battery has an internal problem.

- if you have a chronic parasitic drain problem caused by a fault with the board you will know about it.

With it having a sensor instead of a physical button it may not be technically parasitic or a fault.

I don't know how the power is switched on these (if at all) so it'd be difficult to say if it's a fault even if it drains while turned "off".

With it having a sensor instead of a physical button it may not be technically parasitic or a fault.

I don't know how the power is switched on these (if at all) so it'd be difficult to say if it's a fault even if it drains while turned "off".
The mod starts firing only when the sensor is in contact with the skin..I can touch it with anything else and it won't fire or turn on or do anything..even if I put a shirt over my finger it still won't fire unless there is a skin contact

Just something he can check to tick off a list of potential problems. Parasitic drain is a factor with all regulated mods because they are never really 'off' as they must be able to recognise clicks on the button - but this drain should be minimal. If the battery loses a lot of charge overnight then it's a problem with either the mod or battery..

Get into the mod menu, make sure you have not changed the minimum discharge level. If you have it set very high then that would explain your issue, try setting it to 2.7v which is the minimum setting.

Back
Top Bottom