What's new

Submokey Mask 60

Sorry for the bad opening :)... basically my battery lasts half a day on my mask 60 Dicodes V3 extreme. i vape 10-13 wats...on a 0.8 -1 ohm MTL building.. simple round wire. I have the mod for a while and I only noticed this now since I started to use it more than I did before. Basically I can't empty my Sputnik tank with one battery. On the other hand on the same battery my doaio lasts day and a half on the same build. Did I mess up some settings on the on the mod ?...I'm looking for any answers and a recommendation on possible batter for mtl vaping that would last longer on my device. I'm using Samsung INR green battery at the moment.

I don't do MTL, so nothing to compare to. Some mods are less efficient than others, although that is quite a difference. Given that the battery works fine in another mod, it could be something going on. It could also be that the screen draws a lot of power. Don't know your mod though, just thought I would answer generally seeing as I gave you a hard time for your opening comments :)

I don't do MTL, so nothing to compare to. Some mods are less efficient than others, although that is quite a difference. Given that the battery works fine in another mod, it could be something going on. It could also be that the screen draws a lot of power. Don't know your mod though, just thought I would answer generally seeing as I gave you a hard time for your opening comments :)
I'll post some pictures later..it's a very very small screen...and it's not dotmod its dotaio with dot shell.....I'm not sure does the chip consume battery while on standby mode..

is the battery old? maybe it’s past it’s best and you need another one?

How long have you had the mod and has it always been like this? Or has this just started happening? It should last a full day with the settings you vape at.

Back
Top Bottom