What's new

steam crave aromamizer plus v2 rdta spares

Ali Gore

Initiate
Hi I've got the steam crave aromamizer plus v2 rdta 8ml advanced kit it's a really good tank easy to build easy to fill doesn't leak (as long as you wick it properly)
As the juice ring was so tight to move I've replaced all the o rings much better now, however I now need o rings for spares if I need them in the future where do I get them or what size are they?

Hi I've got the steam crave aromamizer plus v2 rdta 8ml advanced kit it's a really good tank easy to build easy to fill doesn't leak (as long as you wick it properly)
As the juice ring was so tight to move I've replaced all the o rings much better now, however I now need o rings for spares if I need them in the future where do I get them or what size are they?
https://shop.steamcrave.com/spareparts3_p1016.html the Plus V1 rings fit as well. Can also get spare tips & decks. Watch hiphopjuice though, they've let a few people down with the preorders of the V2 so no guarentee they actually have the bits.

I bought the basic kit because I didn’t want the extensions or mesh deck but I’m looking for the 6mm airflow reducer tube inserts that came with the advanced kit. I can only find one place in the U.K. that sells them but the greedy so and so’s want well over a fiver postage just for one item. I want to get the new single coil deck so I will need those as I don’t like an airy draw.

I bought the basic kit because I didn’t want the extensions or mesh deck but I’m looking for the 6mm airflow reducer tube inserts that came with the advanced kit. I can only find one place in the U.K. that sells them but the greedy so and so’s want well over a fiver postage just for one item. I want to get the new single coil deck so I will need those as I don’t like an airy draw.

Drop Drop Vapour had them but that was before the fall out

Yeah, they still have them https://www.dripdropvapour.co.uk/pr...r-plus-v2-rdta-x2?_pos=4&_sid=1ed6531b8&_ss=r

imho tank o-rings can be substituted for next best fit without any issues in most cases,

ptfe tape can be used to wrap and add bulk to a slightly thin or worn oring foddely with smaller orings but doable with patience, a variant on the distillers 'everlasting gasket'

so if out of original spares invest a couple of quid in an o-ring multi set..

That’s them mate,postage is actually £5.50 FFS,I’m not being a tight arse but that’s just taking the piss.Sorry for the language lads but that’s just plain greedy.
Always been their policy. Some companies absorb some postage charges (adding it to product price). To be fair it would cost about the same direct from Steamcrave as order value is low & couldn't find both items on the likes of FT.
I'm just waiting for the Supreme V3 due for release. If you want tighter irflow this will have the same style single deck & no chimney reducer required.

Back
Top Bottom