What's new

stealth vapes box mods.......any good!?

TheVapingWeazel

Postman
I've just bought a box mod from stealthvapes :) just curious to know anybody's opinions on them???

Hello VW - although I've never bought a box mod, I do make the single 14500 box mods as freebies for friends and workmates etc. and I've got to say they are sweet little devices. Small enough to put in a pocket, cheap enough not to be the end of the World if you lose it or break it. I find that they give a very nice vape and keep a couple knocking around in the house and mancave "just in case", and use them on a surprisingly regular basis, and they can take some decent abuse (dropping etc).

In short mate, the single 14500 box mods are nice little devices - you haven't wasted your money! :encouragement:

I'd just add than Lee (Mr Ethelking) is being very modest. Not only is he a lovely guy who opens doors for old ladies and keeps the planet free of alien invaders, but, is also a tin mod builder of some repute.

Here's a link to some of his stuff on this site.

http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/f...hat-do-you-think-of-these?highlight=ethelking

He also makes the famous Planet Of The Vapes mod.

Rob at Stealth Vapes is also a top bloke.

Thank you for that Bryan - you don't do at all bad on the decency front yourself mate - judging by the size of the packet that's just arrived with our postman I think you may have just proved my point yet again! :cheerful:

Thank you for that Bryan - you don't do at all bad on the decency front yourself mate - judging by the size of the packet that's just arrived with our postman I think you may have just proved my point yet again! :cheerful:

Sadly mate, mainly bits of plastic for you to chop up :)

blimey lol I was only looking at your tins the other day! very nearly bought one too!!!they look great! think ill certainly go back to your site once I've been paid.what is the penguin tin mod?and do u take special requests? :D

Ethelking I'm still dithering about buying one of your VV Box mods that take the stacked 14500 batteries

what is the penguin tin mod

I've "un hidden" the example on my site so you can have a look. I don't have any penguin tins in at the moment, but can always get them on request. I'm looking to have a couple of the red and gold, and black and yellow in at the beginning of next month and can do them as straight 18650 or twin 14500 VV. There's also some custom tin mod run downs on my site too - I'll have a bash at most things! :encouragement:

Don't forget to check out the Grim Vaper!! <<<< still chuffed!

Cancel that, just looked on the site,, and I have to say it looks awesome in a tin<STILL html chuffed!<>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom