What's new

Stacking batteries in a roller....?

Stevie

Postman
My roller will be with me on Thursday :grin2: it's my 1st mech and something else I can't really afford (will tax the car for 6 months instead of 12) so I need a bit of advise.... IF I do stack batts in it as I do the sig zmax what ohm coil should I build for the kayfun? I love the vape off the zmax at 8-9W with a 3.3ohm coil, What should I put on the roller? Both single 18350/650 and stacked 18350's to get something like the vape I get now (but better coz it cost more?)

and don't tell me I can't stack em-I feed off danger and the elusive vape that'll blow my head (or hand) off :rules1:

NO!!!

It has no circuitry inside and you will blow the atty or the batteries!

You will most probably blow the coils as you will be putting a Max of 8.4v less your mod and battery resistance to your coil.

EDIT if you don't blow your coil you will probably get burnt taste.

There is danger and then there's stacking batteries in an unprotected mech mod! Really I would seriously think about what you are doing!

Hmmm, was just a thought..... :)

Never had so many replies so quick tho.....

So-What coil should I build for my kayfun with ONE battery? :*

I've got mine going at 1.4-1.6 and it works a treat! I haven't had a Nic headache for ages but I just can't get enough of this combo :D

1.6 ohms will give you 9w on a 3.8v battery so stay around that mark and you will have equivalent vape :)

@ this setup you will have a little higher hit at first and then a little less as the battery starts to fade out.

Remember mechs are unregulated so you will start at 4.2 less resistance from your gear and when its time to charge minimum of 3.2.

Last edited:
So-4 wraps of .25 on a double (3mm) wick should be about right? Most of mine come out at 3.1-3.3 with 7 wraps of .20 but just used the last of that up so have 20 METERS of .25 to use up now.....

I Always check coils on the evic or zmax before putting any power through them & will Double check em before they go on the roller :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom