POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Stack more nicotine

Discussion in 'Everything ECigs' started by Jackvape, Aug 13, 2019.

1. volnavy80

volnavy80 Initiate

Thank you for the compliment, yes that setup is stupid and funny but also safe. To the op don't chase clouds at the expense of safety if you want a massive hit get a quad battery paraseries mod and keep your build within your batteries limits. It's not worth blowing your face up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. volnavy80

volnavy80 Initiate

I build as well and I'm in the States, I can send you coils for a series mod but you will need an rda big enough for them or your cotton will dry out to fast. Try a centurion v2 to start it's 30mm and fits massive coils. Let me know

• Like Like x 1
  3. StrawberryRipple

StrawberryRipple Veteran

That would be great.
    I know i speak for many apes on here when i ask do you live close enough to @Jackvape to be able to teach him all he needs to know to be safe using mechs.
    We'll all feel a lot easier over this side of the pond if he knew what he was doing to remain safe in his hunt for even bigger clouds.

• Like Like x 2
  4. volnavy80

volnavy80 Initiate

I don't know where he lives, I'm in Atlanta, GA but I have no problem building him coils for his needs. I have also found that resistance isn't the end all be all for big clouds. Type of build and wire type are just as if not more important.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jackvape

Jackvape Postman

I tried my friends stack mech. Yes I felt more power but got not a bit more vapor then my .10 ohm build in my single. So because they produced the same vapor Im getting the same amount of nicotine. I really dont see the point on spending the money on a stack for the same vapor. He had a .3 ohm build. As low as ur supposed to go. So Ill stick with my kennedy vindicator. My mech had more flavor to.

6. Hodge

Hodge Postman

Glad we straightened that out :2thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. oldhippydude

oldhippydude Achiever

The big difference between you and your mate is that he is probably (depending on batteries) on the right side of a safe build and you are way over on the wrong side.

You need another battery but not stacked in series you need batteries in parallel to share the amp load of your build.

#17 oldhippydude, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  8. vapemac

vapemac Veteran

Jesus fucking wept

9. Discomatt

Discomatt Achiever

I’m not sure even the son of God could save this one ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1