What's new

SS and Ni80 pre made coils.

RAPTOREX

Achiever
I'm looking for a source for these.
However, I'm looking for flat wound multi core fused Claptons.
Im not interested in the, so called, 'Aliens' made with ribbon/flat wire, or twisted core fused claptons

I bought some quad core clapton SS wire on a spool from Advanced Vape Supply in the US. They also sell coils. It's a bit pricey compared to VV etc Chinese made stuff but is excellent quality. Was about £20 including shipping for 15 feet. Took about ten days. 25% off with AVS25. For Ni80 I'd recommend another US supplier, Lightning Vapes. Same deal, wire and pre wrapped coils, bit cheaper, quicker delivery and 15% off with LVS15. I am not a shill...but I couldn't find anything comparable in the UK. For quality, fancy wire I won't go anywhere else from now on, having tried all the pretend Aliens and so on from the normal UK suppliers. Also considerably cheaper than buying pre wrapped fancy coils over here.

@Smut makes exceedingly good coils (so his apostles say :D) & to your requirements re ohms etc.

I just checked the AVS site and EASTER30 gets you...somewhat unsurprisingly... 30% off!

Have you ever bought these Matty. I ask because the description, even with SS chosen as the material, says all coils are Ni80?
I've already got this kit in Ni80.
Never bought the SS ones bud i know they did them because i got some NI80 from there and had to select it and that's as far as my knowledge goes [emoji4] maybe the SS are a mixed so cores ni80 and wrap SS to keep the resistance workable

Why the hell is it so hard to find such a basic material and construction. I bought Demon Killer fused clapton wire, assuming it would be flat wound. Not so, sadly.

Back
Top Bottom